craftyhunnypie Posted August 24, 2009 Share Posted August 24, 2009 What you need is a lift in a pick up truck to Toys r us & then ur waters might break! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Happy-Mama Posted August 24, 2009 Author Share Posted August 24, 2009 hope you get to meet Imogen soon , though I guess a week isnt that far away... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackrocksrock Posted August 24, 2009 Share Posted August 24, 2009 Fingers crossed. Both of mine came after a sweep Both of mine started on the day I was due and both of them were born in the early hours of the next morning after they were due - how could it happen twice!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted August 24, 2009 Share Posted August 24, 2009 Hope it happens soon Aunty E! Thinking of you Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Looney Posted August 24, 2009 Share Posted August 24, 2009 I'm thinking baby-arriving thoughts for you too Aunty E I went a week overdue and just missed out on having a sweep, phew! I only know one person that had their baby on the due date. What I wonder is, if the majority of people go later than their due date why don't they change it to 41 weeks of pregnancy?!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PurpleTree Posted August 25, 2009 Share Posted August 25, 2009 Hope she comes soon Aunty E, I know what the wait is like. I had a sweep with Olly, but it didn't do anything, as I said before I was induced 2 weeks overdue. Daniel was born a day early, but I had been in labour for 2 days. I still get his birthday wrong, spending so long saying he was due on the 4th than he was born on the 3rd. I got their dates of birth wrong yesterday when I was making a dentist appointment, I get the years mixed up. I think my mind must be going Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aunty e Posted August 25, 2009 Share Posted August 25, 2009 Been having contractions all morning, but Midwife thinks they're latent labour and it will take a while for things to really get going. Not too unbearable, so off for a walk to get some fresh air and blood circulation going. Keep thinking those evicting thoughts - they obviously help (although the sweep, the curry, the clary sage, the pulsatilla, the nipple tweaking and the bouncing on the ball may have been contributing factors). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PurpleTree Posted August 25, 2009 Share Posted August 25, 2009 Enjoy your walk - don't go too far in case you need to get to the car in a hurry! Nipple tweaking? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted August 25, 2009 Share Posted August 25, 2009 It works! Good luck Eirean and I hope that it's soon, not too uncomfortable and over quickly. xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackrocksrock Posted August 27, 2009 Share Posted August 27, 2009 Any word from Auntie E yet??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Happy-Mama Posted August 27, 2009 Author Share Posted August 27, 2009 hope we hear that Imogen has arrived soon Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted August 27, 2009 Share Posted August 27, 2009 I bet she is born early hours of tomorrow! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tulip Posted August 28, 2009 Share Posted August 28, 2009 Back from holiday and this is the first string I checked. If only I knew her Babyandbump username I'd be harassing her birth announcer! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted August 29, 2009 Share Posted August 29, 2009 I've moved Aunty e's news to a separate thread viewtopic.php?f=7&t=51386&p=766701#p766701 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...