chick wiggle

YAY! My new WIR at last *with pics*

*Long post and lotsa piccies warning!!!!*

At last my wonderful Oh has finished our WIR, built with his very own fair hands. Im so excited even though at the moment we are having to make do with a tarp for the roof. The wire roof is up so all is safe and secure.

Well... here it is, ..

Looking from back to front

025.jpg

The cube on outside of run

015-2.jpg

Table with roosting bars (hee hee I;m so excited can ya tell :lol: )

014.jpg

'The cottage' which they dont sleep in anymore but two of them still lay their eggs in there!

022.jpg

and the pophole so they can get into the garden safely

031.jpg

Well Im loving it, it makes cleaning, filling up the food and water containers so much easier and keeps lovely and dry. Plus, now I leave the cube door open a little bit so in the morning they can let themselves out whenever they like.

Once again .... YAY!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and by the way, as for them not eating lemon balm, well, dont you believe it :lol: mine have chomped away merrily :lol:

Oh thank you for your lovely comments, i am still really thrilled with it. Its 5m x 6m but not square, an odd shape really thats why poor OH had such prblems with it but my chickens deserve every inch of it :lol: He never did attempt you OHs clever trick with the cube roof Cookie, hes sort of put the wood around it and filled in with wire, still good tho.

Could you see the lemon balm in the middle?, it looked lovely when it first went in but its nearly all gone now :lol: ah well never mind theres more where that came from :lol: