Lesley Posted September 8, 2009 Share Posted September 8, 2009 Great name........ My Crocs were new in that photo Egluntine - you really wouldn't want a photo of them now I've had badly swollen ankles (and fat calves!) since damaging my knee and Crocs are really comfortable. Re. sizing - mine are a size larger than I take in Caymans, a 6 instead of a 5 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted September 8, 2009 Share Posted September 8, 2009 My feet are size 8, so are my wellies and there is plenty of room. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted September 8, 2009 Share Posted September 8, 2009 Worried about sizing now, Im a 5 and have ordered a 5, so will let you know how they fit when i get them. Keeping fingers crossed now Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted September 8, 2009 Share Posted September 8, 2009 I should have said that as I wear them on the farm I like to tuck my trousers into my socks so perhaps that is why I'm happy with a size larger? They go down extremely well at the abattoir - lots of these Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted September 8, 2009 Author Share Posted September 8, 2009 what was the verdict on the sizing??? I am a 7 so I would need a what size??? not that I am at all considering getting a pair..lololololol I am a UK lady 8-9 and mine say they are a man 8 and a lady 10. They are the same boot but crocs say a lady size number is twice that of a man size number. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
simone Posted September 9, 2009 Share Posted September 9, 2009 i have pink ones had them about year and half, great for dog walking and in with chickens as easy just to hose of, normal cros chickens always try and peck in the holes also got pair of crocs nadia boots lovely colours too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted September 9, 2009 Share Posted September 9, 2009 Oooooooh!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted September 9, 2009 Share Posted September 9, 2009 Oooh indeed! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
simone Posted September 9, 2009 Share Posted September 9, 2009 Oooooooh!!! and thats the colour i have Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted September 9, 2009 Share Posted September 9, 2009 Stop making me want things!!! Bad, bad Omleteers!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted September 9, 2009 Share Posted September 9, 2009 Simone - are the top bits suitable for fat calves? I doubt it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stoice Posted September 9, 2009 Share Posted September 9, 2009 They don't have size 8 in any colour at SportsDirect Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
simone Posted September 9, 2009 Share Posted September 9, 2009 Simone - are the top bits suitable for fat calves? I doubt it have been and checked mine, and i would say YES for fat calves Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted September 9, 2009 Share Posted September 9, 2009 Oooooooh!!! *covers eyes against the pink glare* Goodness no Lesley!!! Ghastly, ghastly things! I have dark blue Storm Wells wellies and Cotton Traders fur lined boots for the winter Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted September 9, 2009 Author Share Posted September 9, 2009 They don't have size 8 in any colour at SportsDirect If you're a lady 8 go for a 9 or 10? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted September 9, 2009 Author Share Posted September 9, 2009 Simone - are the top bits suitable for fat calves? I doubt it have been and checked mine, and i would say YES for fat calves They are not as high as a normal welly, so they feel roomier. I am calf n cankletastic. Really really. And they fit a treat. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stoice Posted September 9, 2009 Share Posted September 9, 2009 They don't have size 8 in any colour at SportsDirect If you're a lady 8 go for a 9 or 10? I'm a 'lady' size 7 so thought 8 would be good to stuff in my jeans and wear thick chunky socks. (Sniggers, he he he, Me a LADY indeed!) Found some else where but they are back up to 'normal' price Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted September 9, 2009 Share Posted September 9, 2009 My lovely yellow wellies have arrived today, and I can report I ordered a size 7 (am usually a 6 1/2) and they fit perfectly, even though I am rather cankletastic Great service, they also sent me a rather large mug too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted September 9, 2009 Author Share Posted September 9, 2009 HA HA! Those are the mega-sized sportsdirect mugs! They were £4.99 but are instore at 49p. Looks like they can barely give them away! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted September 10, 2009 Share Posted September 10, 2009 Yay! Got me wellies today Im a 5, ordered a 5, perfect fit! Glamorous or what? Dunno what Im gonna do with the mug though, its HUGE! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted September 10, 2009 Share Posted September 10, 2009 I am going to take the mug to work, they are always after spare mugs in work Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted September 10, 2009 Share Posted September 10, 2009 My OH said he'll have it for his shed. Best place for it I think Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Omletina Kyckling Posted September 11, 2009 Share Posted September 11, 2009 You lot are very very naughty people....I saw this thread and thought I'd "have a look" - I'm in the north at the moment chez parents, and checked out Sportsdirect at the White Rose Centre, near Leeds, they had a few pairs but either 6s or 8s....then checked out the same store in my home town of Huddersfield and they had them in red in a 7 - so I am now the proud owner of red Georgies - I wear a 7 or 8 in shoes and the Crocs 7s are a perfect fit...they are VERY wide! I dread to think what hubby will see when I turn up with them at the weekend back chez Omletina!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted September 11, 2009 Share Posted September 11, 2009 I thought my OH would come out with some kind of negative comment, but his exact words were: "Yellow croc wellies, they look cool" I nearly fainted from the shock Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...