Guest chookiehen

Edinburgh Get Together.

Which date would be better for you?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which date would be better for you?

• First Saturday in March
    • First Saturday in April

It really looks like a fabulous day :D:D:D

Thanks all for posting the pictures and the accounts of the day, reading it sort of makes up for the fact that I couldn't get there.

Dan, as usual your photos and the explanations with them are unbeatable, you really bring everything to life :D

Shona, brilliant to put a name to a face. For some reason I'd imagined you with darker hair, I have no idea why :? , but it was quite a surprise to see you with more of a mid-brown hair. Lovely though :D

I wasn't cold!

I did make a concession to Scotland though - I wore socks with my Crocs! :D I didn't expect to be the only person wearing Crocs :?

We had a wonderful time - Carl has drunk his beer and is, at this moment, cooking some haggis 8)

I haven't looked at my photos yet - I doubt if I will have anything to add........

Yes Sheila David Hume is a hero of mine a great Philosopher and a Utilitarianist :wink:

How dare someone deface him like that :evil:

I can feel a philisophical debate coming on its a good job "Ooops, word censored!"ody looked too closely at the reading material on display at my house when they were up :oops: