Chicken Shirl

May have done something silly.

Hello

I hope you don't mind me contacting you - I do not intend this mail to be spam.

My name is Valerie and I am member of the forum.

Just over a month ago I acquired 5 Ex-Battery hens and decided to keep an

on-line diary to record the trials and tribulations I encounter with them.

At present I am doing a page on funny chicken photos and was wondering if you had any that I could include on my page. Of corse full credit would be given to you.

The funny chicken photo page will be included on my my chicken diary pages which you are welcome to look at. link removed

Once again sorry if this mail is an intrusion.

Best regards,

Valerie.

link removed

This was a Private Message I got, I assume its the same thing, I replied through the forum saying I didnt have any but would bare her in mind, I did NOT click on any of the links.

But this may be what you're talking about, and someone may know this Valerie.

Edited by Guest

This is being dealt with by James now :D . There's absolutely no need to worry if you have received or replied to emails or PMs from this member but joining the forum purely in order to contact members to promote your own website really isn't on.

Thanks to everyone who got in contact :D .

I can get back to harvesting the mangoes in peace.

Wish that was me harvesting mangoes! How marvellous!

It's Blooming hard work, but we eat them all year, we have two huge freezers full by christmas. We only pick ripe fruit and freeze it straight away. It means no visitors between now and Christmas. :( I suppose we should sell them in the markets but we love that we can have them everyday for breakfast :D

The chooks love them too as you would imagine. They follow us around waiting to be given the small ones, we just need more hands thats all. The ones not getting any peck at our backs "Hey I'm here behind you" and we have one hand infront feeding one and the other behind feeding another. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Great fun :lol::lol:

Believe me you have never tasted a mango until you have picked and eaten one straight off the tree warm from the sun. :D:D .......... By the way the best mangoes are Manga the female of the fruit. They have lovely thin skins and can be eaten with the skin on. The Mango has tougher skin and is usually yellow in colour and the fruit is very fibrous.

Oops, there I go again bagging on about another of my favourite subjects besides chookies. Hope I haven't been boring you all. :whistle:

If it's this time of year and you are ever in Tenerife call in for a taste. :D:D