Cooks Posted November 30, 2009 Share Posted November 30, 2009 I get like that, I actually like the items I made for my secret swappee so much I wanted to keep them.... *all mine, mine mine mine I tell ya!* alas I cannot.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted November 30, 2009 Share Posted November 30, 2009 I'm glad you don't........ my bracelet is lovely & gets worn a lot Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted November 30, 2009 Share Posted November 30, 2009 awww Well I ahve my present here, it's wrapped up in brown paper...... tempting very tempting... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted November 30, 2009 Share Posted November 30, 2009 well I easily guessed who my secrete swapper was and she told me to open it a day early so I have... it's a lovely advent calendar, each date has an egg pocket with a sweetie in and some little chicks. too cute.. I will post a picture when I can. Now you understand why I ahd to open it for the 1st December... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted November 30, 2009 Share Posted November 30, 2009 Sounds lovely Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted November 30, 2009 Share Posted November 30, 2009 here it is Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted November 30, 2009 Share Posted November 30, 2009 That's fab Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
freddie Posted November 30, 2009 Share Posted November 30, 2009 Lovely, lucky you! Can you tell me when the official opening day is please?? I forget Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted November 30, 2009 Share Posted November 30, 2009 it is isn't it I am very happy the kids will love it... I just have to hang it high up so the dogs dont hoof the sweeties out... it is Christmas day but as mine was an advent calendar I was told to open it by tomorrow. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted November 30, 2009 Share Posted November 30, 2009 It's really lovely! Well done Secret Santa and lucky Cookie! After another wrestling match - I won, and now my pressie is finished - just got to wrap it up and post it. Better send Poet her seeds too! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted November 30, 2009 Share Posted November 30, 2009 That is fab Cooks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Laura & CTB Posted November 30, 2009 Share Posted November 30, 2009 That's a lovely gift Cookie and a fab excuse to open it early Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted November 30, 2009 Share Posted November 30, 2009 What fun Cookie, well done swapper Better go and get busy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted November 30, 2009 Share Posted November 30, 2009 (edited) That's a lovely gift Cookie and a fab excuse to open it early I know! I was well chuffed I couold open it early... saves me sniffing and poking it about... :lol: (Cathy didn't hear that did she??) Edited December 1, 2009 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted December 1, 2009 Share Posted December 1, 2009 My recipient will have to open theirs early too me thinks. I best get it sent off towards the end of the week - plus the replacement parcel for Jules's son, that has been staring at me waiting to be posted. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 1, 2009 Share Posted December 1, 2009 YS opened number 1 this morning and found a sweetie and a little chick... Thanks to my swapper, she's really worked hard on it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted December 1, 2009 Share Posted December 1, 2009 Close up piccypiccypiccies please! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted December 1, 2009 Share Posted December 1, 2009 Close up piccypiccypiccies please! every day Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 1, 2009 Share Posted December 1, 2009 :lol: you are expecting a lot considering my photography skills are very limited... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tom123 Posted December 1, 2009 Share Posted December 1, 2009 Finished Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rachelk Posted December 1, 2009 Share Posted December 1, 2009 Hooray hooray mines ready to post! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted December 1, 2009 Share Posted December 1, 2009 Mine is about half done, however, I am meeting a friend on Thursday evening, and we are going to have a catch up and craft evening She has craft work to do too, so we are going to spend the evening sipping tea, putting the world to rights and both doing our crafts Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Laura & CTB Posted December 1, 2009 Share Posted December 1, 2009 Sounds like a nice way to spend the evening Debs, hope you have fun, Mine's done too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted December 1, 2009 Share Posted December 1, 2009 Typical, she's just text to say she can't make Thursday and can we do it on the weekend instead My craft and putting the world to rights will have to wait a few days Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 1, 2009 Share Posted December 1, 2009 sounds fun, I have lots of 'things' I need to get made (non Christmas swap) but finding the time is silly at times... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...