Chickvic Posted December 1, 2009 Share Posted December 1, 2009 Finished - yippee! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted December 1, 2009 Share Posted December 1, 2009 Close up piccypiccypiccies please! Cos she guessed cos she's Nancy Cookie Drew: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2681/4096250821_6fb0edb2fb_b.jpg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted December 1, 2009 Share Posted December 1, 2009 Cute no wonder she was thrilled Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 2, 2009 Share Posted December 2, 2009 It it isn't it! my kids are loving it and I have just been told I cannot open the 7th (my birthday) as that is YS turn (they are taking it in turns to open) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted December 2, 2009 Share Posted December 2, 2009 Awwwwwww! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Christian Posted December 2, 2009 Share Posted December 2, 2009 Lovely pressie Cookie I should get started really....... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted December 2, 2009 Share Posted December 2, 2009 Posting mine real soon as I now have found a good box for it. A reminder - if you are reusing an old box,make sure you peel off any name & address stickers from it,as they would be a bit of a giveaway as to who your secret santa is Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted December 2, 2009 Share Posted December 2, 2009 Wise tip Cinnamon. I think Cookie guessed on account of my signature felt style of making my felt swaps look like they were made by an exhuberant nine year-old! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 2, 2009 Share Posted December 2, 2009 it's lovely and I am treasuring it, it will come out each year Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted December 3, 2009 Share Posted December 3, 2009 I really think I need to get my act together... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 3, 2009 Share Posted December 3, 2009 soooooooo who's been good an put any presents that have arrived away until Christmas WITHOUT poking and prodding and sniffing them??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted December 3, 2009 Share Posted December 3, 2009 Cookie why is your avatar eating a frog Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted December 3, 2009 Author Share Posted December 3, 2009 oh no...... KERMIT Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 3, 2009 Share Posted December 3, 2009 they are green stars... Frog indeed.. ewwwwwwwww Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted December 3, 2009 Share Posted December 3, 2009 they are green stars... Frog indeed.. ewwwwwwwww I shall just have to imagine as I can only see a box with some triangles in and something avatar Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 3, 2009 Share Posted December 3, 2009 why cant you see them?? computer problems? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
eeyoreshunny Posted December 3, 2009 Share Posted December 3, 2009 Mine has arrived today, will have to get LSH to hide it i'm not great at waiting Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 3, 2009 Share Posted December 3, 2009 I dont think your alone I had permission to open mine early... thankfully.. :lol: I personally do not think that it matters when we open them BUT thats MY opinion.. probably because I am useless at waiting.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted December 3, 2009 Share Posted December 3, 2009 Already opened one from my friend on Tuesday - she opened all hers. I have a book on how to do Cathedral Windows for yet another quilting project. I shall have to be immortal to do all the ones I want! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted December 4, 2009 Share Posted December 4, 2009 My pressie arrived today - thank you secret swapper I haven't opened it although the only problem with it arriving early is that I have to wait even longer to open it My DH was going "Open it! Open it!" I told him I had to wait Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BarbaraJ Posted December 4, 2009 Share Posted December 4, 2009 Mines finished and gone hope its liked! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted December 4, 2009 Share Posted December 4, 2009 Mine will be posted Monday. My hubby liked it & so did my sister. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted December 4, 2009 Share Posted December 4, 2009 Ditto - have to take a piccy for my own reference - and to show mum because she's with my brother for a while. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BarbaraJ Posted December 4, 2009 Share Posted December 4, 2009 Ditto - have to take a piccy for my own reference - and to show mum because she's with my brother for a while. oh didn't think of taking a pic hopefully the receiver will put one on here if she likes it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted December 4, 2009 Share Posted December 4, 2009 oh didn't think of taking a pic hopefully the receiver will put one on here if she likes it You haven't drawn Christian then Mine will be finished on Sunday, and probably posted on Tuesday Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...