eeyoreshunny Posted December 10, 2009 Share Posted December 10, 2009 can a few more people open early?? is that allowed??? I am getting inpatient.. I made LSH hide mine & HE looked at it and has been teasing me for days that he knows what i've got he did say i'd be very happy with it but i'm now desperate to find where he's put it why is christmas still sooooo far away oh and mine is going to be posted off in the next few days Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 10, 2009 Share Posted December 10, 2009 cruel hubby... no teasing Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted December 10, 2009 Share Posted December 10, 2009 I shall be a good girl and wait till Christmas day to open mine Oh, and mine was posted recently too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 10, 2009 Share Posted December 10, 2009 I will sit on my naughty step then for even suggesting people open early.. :lol: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted December 10, 2009 Share Posted December 10, 2009 Don't tempt me Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted December 10, 2009 Share Posted December 10, 2009 I will sit on my naughty step then for even suggesting people open early.. :lol: Yup. 1 minute for every year Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sunshine Posted December 10, 2009 Share Posted December 10, 2009 Mine should be ready to post tomorrow but it will have to be sent on Sat. We will have to see if it gets to my swapee in time for the 15th. Oooh its very exciting! I havn't told my family that i'm expecting anything so it will be funny when a parcel addressed to 'Sunshine' is delivered! (This is where i'm glad i didn't choose a really 'out there' name!) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted December 10, 2009 Share Posted December 10, 2009 Well we're off! Hope it arrives intact. Twas like arm wrestling with the chickens - they usually win. Chickens have arms?! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted December 10, 2009 Share Posted December 10, 2009 I havn't told my family that i'm expecting anything so it will be funny when a parcel addressed to 'Sunshine' is delivered! (This is where i'm glad i didn't choose a really 'out there' name!) I quite liked mine turning up with 'Chickvic' on it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BarbaraJ Posted December 10, 2009 Share Posted December 10, 2009 mine will be very boring lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted December 11, 2009 Share Posted December 11, 2009 Well we're off! Hope it arrives intact. Twas like arm wrestling with the chickens - they usually win. Chickens have arms?! You should see them - hidden underneath those feathers they are. And they cheat because they flap the feathers in your face with their free arm and so they win. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted December 11, 2009 Share Posted December 11, 2009 Well we're off! Hope it arrives intact. Twas like arm wrestling with the chickens - they usually win. Chickens have arms?! You should see them - hidden underneath those feathers they are. And they cheat because they flap the feathers in your face with their free arm and so they win. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 11, 2009 Share Posted December 11, 2009 and theres ME on the naughty step you big fiberoonie!!! Newbies to chickens would be looking for those arms now and posting my chicken doesn't have them... :lol: *snort* Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted December 11, 2009 Share Posted December 11, 2009 Me - naughty step too? Nope I'm so honest and true I should be sitting on the top of the Christmas tree. Of course it would collapse like a concertina and I wouldn't be very popular - all those chocs would melt while I have a hot flush at the same time. Now if I did that to an easter egg would I hatch an easter bunny? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted December 11, 2009 Share Posted December 11, 2009 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! Brown paper package all tied up with string! This is always one of my favourite things! Thank you Santa! And it's squidgy too. Oooooh! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted December 11, 2009 Share Posted December 11, 2009 My present arrived today OK, I shouldn't admit this but Couperwife did say it was OK to open our gifts if we want to.....so I have opened mine It is the most gorgeous scarf I have ever seen I absolutely love it, thankyou so very very much my lovely crafty santa xxx (BTW. I will post a picture once OH comes home, as I am too technically challenged to do it myself Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 11, 2009 Share Posted December 11, 2009 *moved over on naughty step to allow Debs to sit down* :lol: ooooh cant wait to see that Debs, I love scarfs Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 11, 2009 Share Posted December 11, 2009 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! Brown paper package all tied up with string! This is always one of my favourite things! Thank you Santa! And it's squidgy too. Oooooh! hey hey hey stop squidging... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BarbaraJ Posted December 11, 2009 Share Posted December 11, 2009 ...these are a few of my favourite things Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted December 11, 2009 Share Posted December 11, 2009 *moved over on naughty step to allow Debs to sit down* :lol: Thanks Cooks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted December 11, 2009 Share Posted December 11, 2009 My little madam would say "boof boof, boof boof" Thanks for that Sound of Music tune that won't get out of my head! Just as well I'm so perfect - there would be no room at all for Debs! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted December 11, 2009 Share Posted December 11, 2009 Just as well I'm so perfect - there would be no room at all for Debs! Are you making remarks about my amble size? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted December 11, 2009 Share Posted December 11, 2009 You are positively skinny - I'm humungous! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted December 11, 2009 Share Posted December 11, 2009 So, thinking it might be a cushion, and that cushions need to be a part of the whole adventy festivey decor season, I opened it. OH MY GOLLY MEGAWOW!!!! How can you combine moss-coloured felt, broderie Anglais, crochet (crochet!) stars (stars!!) and buttons (buttons!!!)?! Did you know that I really love moss (I know it's odd, but moss and lichen are great! ), and felt and broderie Anglais and crochet and stars and buttons? And jewel colours? Did you? Did you know I love love love all that? And how did you think to put them all together to make something so clappably glee-inducing? So wide-eyed joy-inducing? And as festivey as it looks, it's so cheerful, it's found a home in the rocking chair and will sit there year round to make me beam-smile! Secret Santa, you rock beyond rocking. I love it. Thank YOU!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Christian Posted December 11, 2009 Share Posted December 11, 2009 Wow That is one seriously fantastic cushion! Well done secret santa and lucky you A-chicky Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...