Would you buy an Omlet Sweatshirt  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy an Omlet Sweatshirt

• Yes - almost definitely
    • Yes - if sensible colours and sizes
    • Probably not
    • Definitely not

Have you emailed Omlet?

They might listen even more if you include a link to this but if you haven't I don't think they regularly check the forums so might not know :)

I said Yes in sensible colours and sizes but have no idea how the mens sizes come out, have just heard the womens are odd sizes :lol: so would be good if they put an actual measurement :)

The women's T shirts all used to come up very small, but the newer ones in the heavier cotton jersey are better sized. The men's ones are a much better size and Phil really likes his.

I'm wearing my sweatshirt now and it really is far too tight, I guess that the 'large' is a child size - very flattering that Johannes thinks I am that small, but it's not very comfy. Shame it won't fit Rosie - she's the saem size as me now :roll:

Have you emailed Omlet?

I was planning to when I had some support on here.

I was going suggest that they have a limited range (they won't want to be left with a load of stock)

So maybe,

- 4 colours (Black, White, Grey, Red)

- large 'Omlet' on front (like previous ones) and small "The Art of Chicken Keeping" (or whatever was on previous sweatshirt) in either Black or White (whichever gives best contrast) - or maybe some other Omlet logo - they could put a few on here and we could vote on favourite.

- Unisex sizes - BUT give garment sizes as well (like Land's End do) so people can measure a sweatshirt/jumper that fits and buy one the same size - WITHOUT having to guess what the suppliers mean by s/m/l etc.

What material would be best ? Pure cotton or cotton with a LITTLE polyester to help it keep in shape ??

H

I like the navy blue ones aswell - I always have to wear black backstage for 'work' and you can't wear white around chickens :lol: Maybe have a chicken on it or something, like you linked to otherwise you might look like a walking billboard?

Just spotted this which looks good ... might have to get one if I do Hen Parties :wink: and its Christmas soon :whistle:

I think purple too...

I love purple! :lol:

I was trying to avoid 'unusual' colours (purple,pink,orange) because I THINK that they appeal to a smaller number of people than more 'traditional'/safe colours - so Omlet would be able to have adequate stocks and not beleft with a lot un-sold.

Just my view though.

H

Edited by Guest

I think purple too...

I love purple! :lol:

I was trying to avoid 'unual' colours (purple,pink,orange) because I THINK that they appeal to a smaller number of people than more 'traditional'/safe colours - so Omlet would be able to have adequate stocks and not beleft with a lot un-sold.

Just my view though.

H

But...but... Pink! I love pink! My rooster chose my Eglu so I know he likes it too! I understand your reasons but I'm still a little sad.

I really don't give a hoot what colour as long as it fits.

To put it bluntly, I am an Orpington with huge boobs :lol::lol::lol: , and I always get mens sweatshirts in XXXL if I can to be really comfy and baggy.

I bet that size has never darkened the door of the omlet shop :roll::oops::lol: .

And fit well over the bum. :lol: