Petition for Omlet to sell Sweatshirt

Would you buy an Omlet Sweatshirt  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy an Omlet Sweatshirt

• Yes - almost definitely
    • Yes - if sensible colours and sizes
    • Probably not
    • Definitely not

I remember last time that there was a call for sweatshirts without a webbing at the bottom. Is that still a favourite?

I think it depends on the overall shape and if it tapered at the hips. I have large hips (12) for my size (8/10) chest, so sometimes jumpers don't roll down properly! :roll:

Oh yes webbing on sleeves so that you can pull them over the gloves snugly and stop the draft hitting the batwings. Still having a nice pic of Disco Stu on the right or left like a badge of honour type thing. Don't mind a zip either, because then if it gets hot it can be undone, whereas the whole thing will have to be pulled off and it might not be warm enough to be bare (and bouncy - but if I'm out on a big walk in public, then I wouldn't be)- well with a t-shirt too of course. And if it's undone and it's still too warm, then it can be tied around the waist - and not stretched to get around where my waist used to be. Although after doing lots of walks - some with Jlo, there is a bit more room to spare down there. Now is that asking too much?

I remember last time that there was a call for sweatshirts without a webbing at the bottom. Is that still a favourite?

I would be happy with a straight bottom (of the sweatshirt that is), they could be the kind with the elastic bit at the sides and the toggle, so you could tighten it up and keep the old kidneys warm and stops drafts if need be :lol: .

I don't really wear sweatshirts, as I prefer v-necks, but I like hoodies. Any chance of a hoodie? I wouldn't want just a great big Omlet across it either. I like blue, red or purple. The price would be an important factor too.

Oooo, yes!

A hoody would be goody.

:D

Maybe even a furry hoody?