gooner.girl

Church Wedding chat.....

Lovely flowers Helen.. Our vicar was dead against decorating the church "Its a house of God, not a bloody florists" or something along those lines. :lol:

He also moaned at OH's dad (who was his best man 8) ) for having such a flourishing signature.... :roll: I think he was afraid he would snap his precious ink pen.

:lol:

Still have my wedding dress, but 15 years on, I'll never fit into it ever again.... and the photos are now old enough to look out of fashion and dated, so I'm not posting any....

Where is the Seychelles did you go Chelsea? We've been there too: Mahé, Bird Island, Praslin and La Digue. 8)

OMG :shock: what a coincidence! :lol:

We married at the plantation club on mahe and then went to bird island for our "honeymoon" I thought bird island was fantastic !!

I'll be brave and post mine because we'll have been very happily married for 20 years in a few weeks time.

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Can't believe how young we both look. I've still got the dress in my wardrobe but couldn't get into it now! LSH has filled out a bit since then! He was so thin when I met him, bless him.

My dress cost £60 because it was really a bridesmaid's dress. Who would put bridesmaids in white?? But I liked it, so that's what I had. I still have it in a suitcase in the loft. I liked my veil best, which was really long. I thought that I could dye the dress and use it as for concerts, but could never quite bring myself to. It's just special because it's my wedding dress. :)

I hated my veil, i wish i hadn't worn one - it just got in the way. :? My dress was so lovely, you can't really see it in the picture i posted :( I could never chuck it away or sell it on...

I wore trainers in the evening under the wedding dress anyway, can't be doing with wearing proper shoes for any length of time! :wink:

I love all your photos, and you are all smiling so beautifully...

I would worry about my inability to smile unless it is a Wallace and Gromit grin as soon as a camera is nearby...... :oops:

.....I'm quite worried about being a bridesmaid in April because of this....I was one last August and my word, I bet the Bride regrets asking me after all the cheesy grins I seem to be pulling on the photos :roll: ! I think I have 2 half decent photos (of me, the bride was stunning) for the whole day!

Look forward to seeing some more wedding pics.....!!!!

Getting back to weddings and pretty churches - this is the outside of the church at our wedding. Nice arch eh?

wedding5.jpg

Odd choice for best man and vicar??? :wink:

Phil

(I'll post one of my wedding photos later...)

PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you like??!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Well thats cheered me up and made me feel better, you nut case!

Do you think Thierry looks upset cos he knows he can't marry me now!??? :wink: Glad to see my good friend the dolphin there as well. And as for the chickens and FatSam! Well!!! :shock::shock::shock::o

Just one question - how did you know they were all guests at our wedding?!

How do you do that? You must be very clever with a computer! It would take me ages.... (not that i'd have a clue where to start!)

BTW do you ever do any work during the week or is it just on sundays!? :wink:

Print one of your wedding pics - go on! Then we can all have a laugh!

Monday is my day off - hence lots of postings

Friday is service preparation day - hence lots of postings!!

(of course - I only actually work Sundays, but don't tell anyone!)

Phil