welshnik

Confession Time - more chooks on the way

Well after finally integrating our new three with our previous two, we are getting three more tomorrow to live in our segregation house until the introductions are complete!! Chicken keeping? Addictive? Nooooooooooo...................... :wink:

Last week my colleague emailed to say that her friend needed to rehome her three due to things happening at home, so I said "yeees, we'll have them"......... two Bluebelles and a Gingernut, to go with our existing flock - with even slower introductions this time!!!!!

Well, chooks all collected and are now happy in chicken segregation to start the slow introductions! :)

I didn't know how big Bluebelles are - they look huge compared to ours but I guess easier to compare in the daylight, we will leave them sleep for now and get some photos of Daddy's emergency but fab new wooden house and run!! :wink:

Scissorchix - not long enough really, we had to do a bit of squirting with the water pistol which only worked for a couple of days..... PP and PP are now good friends though!!

We will integrate our new ones a lot more slowly this time.... the (Bluebelle) are so much bigger! (white chicken) tried to have a peck through the mesh today and even puffed up she's nowhere near as big as (Bluebelle) and (Bluebelle) !!