bellekatz

Alfie is a Champion........

well, a Premier ( neutered eqivalent) anyway. :dance::dance:

Yesterday was the Lancashire cat show in Wigan. I had planned to take both Alfie and Layla until my f-i-l passed away a week ago. I really didnt think I could go yesterday. My OH has been very low and with Brother in law coming from canada to stay with us for a few days for the funeral I just had too much to do to clear the spare room :( So I asked a couple of cat people ( like all you lot only with cats :wink: ) and a local friend said she would love to take alfie along with her own cat, and several others offered to help brush and look after him during the show. And he won again..... first, Best Brown tabby maine coon and another Certificate which means he is now Premier Darktower Ohio! :clap::clap::clap: I am so proud of him as he is so cool and laid back when he is there and now I can move him up into the Grand premier/Champion classes for my next local show down the road in May. Also - they won't read it on here but a huge THANK YOU to the wonderful friends who were happy to take him out for the day. Here he is relaxing at home today.

DSC_0407.jpg

DSC_0385-Copy.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg