chocchick

Chicken fancy dress

How about you go as the 'Free Ranger' ? (Hi ho Tonto, away!)

Black eye mask + cowboy hat+ bandana. Get a strip of artficial turf from DIY or garden centre - the plastic stuff some people put on a patio etc - cut out 'O' shape, stick or safety pin on brim & some on crown of hat. Add assorted plastic toy chickens (eg Corgis, or those little fluffy chicks they sell at Easter) to happily 'free range' on your hat. :D

You could add a BHWT T-shirt to the ensemble, or make a collecting tin with the same, and "stick-em up!" :wink: for contributions, with your plastic Colt 45 & holster. . .

Hi ho Tonto, away!!!! :D:lol::lol:

How about you go as the 'Free Ranger' ? (Hi ho Tonto, away!)

Black eye mask + cowboy hat+ bandana. Get a strip of artficial turf from DIY or garden centre - the plastic stuff some people put on a patio etc - cut out 'O' shape, stick or safety pin on brim & some on crown of hat. Add assorted plastic toy chickens (eg Corgis, or those little fluffy chicks they sell at Easter) to happily 'free range' on your hat. :D

You could add a BHWT T-shirt to the ensemble, or make a collecting tin with the same, and "stick-em up!" :wink: for contributions, with your plastic Colt 45 & holster. . .

Hi ho Tonto, away!!!! :D:lol::lol:

:lol: it took me until halfway through to work it out, clever :lol:

Like the fuzzy waistcoat too, could buy fur fabric maybe :? or hoodie :shock:

Ooh actually have reddish hoodie covered in paint :idea:

Will weigh up suggestions...

This is what I would do.......

Red long sleeved top

Yellow leggings or tights (be brave!)

2 oval flaps covered in reddish bits & s"Ooops, word censored!"s of fabric attatched to your arms as wings

A few more feathery things for your bum

Use a red rubber glove for the comb..................

TA-DAH!!!

instant chicken

I once got paid to dress as a chicken and hand out flyers in Birmingham. I had delightful yellow tights and a big, fat body suit and head. Great fun - though very hot inside the costume :lol: I only made one child cry - that was when I took my head off - poor thing was scared half to death :lol::lol::lol:

I like the cow costume idea. A friend of mine dressed as a cow for a party. She painted white blotches all over her legs and face (she's got dark skin), wore one black sock and one white sock and black skirt and black and white top. She looked really cool.

Choccy - I went to a fancy dress as a horse once. I made my costume with a bit of a twist and it was really easy.

I actually went as the horse AND rider all in one.

I painted a horse body onto a card board box, stepped into it and made holes for my legs to go through.

I then attatched string to the four corners of the box to wear over my shoulders so the box would hang in the right place around my waistline

I stuffed some tights and stuck them to the cardboard box to act as my own legs as though I was sitting on a horse. Add some shoes.

On my own legs I wore brown tights and made some hooves from card board over my feet (I was only a two legged horse, but could make a couple extra!)

Add yourself a cardboard horses head to the front of the box ( I made mine flat but painted a horsey face both sides) and a tail to the back, and pop at Stetson on your own head and your're away!!

TaDar :D