Falkor Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 Em, you must start eating again I know I feel like I want to eat but when faced with the slice of toast that Jus lovingly "slaved over" (his words ) I didn`t fancy it. Currently got lucazade in a tinkerbell cup that has a built in straw. How cool am I!!!??? On the plus side I could get last years skinny jeans out of the wardrobe Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 thought he was watching football or something.. No, in this house, its me who shouts at the telly during football We're watching it too Debs, it is getting very heated, they are really fighting for their places now arnt they If you think its heated on the telly, you should see my sofa Em, you must start eating again I know I feel like I want to eat but when faced with the slice of toast that Jus lovingly "slaved over" (his words ) I didn`t fancy it. Currently got lucazade in a tinkerbell cup that has a built in straw. How cool am I!!!??? On the plus side I could get last years skinny jeans out of the wardrobe You are a lost cause Eat the toast!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 Don't you like my skinny jeans Debs ** @ Debs shouting Em starts nibbling the now cold toast and is not sure if she is feeling the tough love ) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 I have posted this once already I have told Em she will waste away, theres nothing to her am loving the tinkerbell cup with straw! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 I'm just jealous, as I'll never get into skinny jeans My shouting stems from love Em Funny thing in the garden earlier, big Suze squared up to Thomas hackles raised, and then chased Thomas down the garden. Poor Thomas was terrified, by a tiny iccle Silkie Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 see thats another reason I should snaffle her, to save Thomas.. :lol: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 Yeah!! Go Girl, loving big Suze **sulking now cos i wanna Tinkerbell cup ** Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 yes me too, I really want my own cup with straw now... I wonder if theres a cookie monster one! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 I'm a big girl, I drink out of a glass, made of glass Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 I have glasses too, in the shape of coca cola cans.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 I have those coca-cola glasses too Cooks still wanna Tinkerbell cup Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 Phil has Coca Cola glasses..... he drinks Pepsi out of them..... he is a rebel Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 they are great glasses Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 I'm a big girl, I drink out of a glass, made of glass I drank out of a glass glass until I realised I am going to be 30 next year .....so now I am rebelling, tink cup with buit in straw, elmo tote bag to be retrieved from the loft...considering purchasing a pair of heeleys next Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 Early midlife crisis Em Phil wants Heelies....he's 38 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 *spits wine at screen* heeleys??? :lol: :lol: notice I wasn't surprised with Elmo bag or tink cup though.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 (edited) Early midlife crisis Em Phil wants Heelies....he's 38 ooooh me and Phil could whizz about together! If it is a midlife crisis then I best trade my 40 yr old in for a a 17 year old (oooh Edward!!) and trade the Astra in for a soft top sport little number Actually best keep the astra, how else am I going to transport chooks, aubiose, feed and Edited April 29, 2010 by Guest Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 I thought you was coming to live here??? :lol: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 I thought you was coming to live here??? :lol: That was when Ady said we could have as many chooks as we wanted...now he has back tracked big stylee I am having to reconsider...Edward is calling me although you do have that tin of sausage and beans in the cupboard Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 :lol: @ being swayed by a tin of beans with sausages yes I have had stern words with hubs about backtracking, but he knows what we are like Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 Ive got heeleys! Well, my DD has but we're the same size and i have tried them , well a mother has to make sure things are safe for their kiddywinks dont they? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 You could always come here Em. I would be on hand with Mr Men plasters for the inevitable grazes from heely falls that you and Phil would get Poor Ady doesn't stand a chance Ive got heeleys! Well, my DD has but we're the same size and i have tried them , well a mother has to make sure things are safe for their kiddywinks dont they? Good on you Sandie Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 your right Debs he doesn't.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 Bonkers the lot of ya I did tell Si that he should reverse the numbers in his age earlier as he was acting like an old man Mind you i'd quite like to reverse mine sometimes, 14 sounds better Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted April 29, 2010 Share Posted April 29, 2010 mine doesn't I would be 73 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...