The Dogmother

Jute bags

I don't think they were much - I sort of glanced them out of the corner of my eye as I fought my way out of the store :lol:

They were featured in a magazine I have somewhere - they are designed by some well known designer, but I can't remember who.

leave it with me....................

Oh I like them much better

We have these plain green things that fold down from morrisons. Not really nice like jute but strong and reusable (69p I think) and I keep one in my handbag all the time. I want some jute ones but we dont have any useful places near us

I really like the look of the Tesco bag but it's got the store's name on and I can't stand Tesco :evil::evil::evil::evil:

The only thing they are good for (found out quite by accident as I had to borrow a spare one from my old neighbour) is washing up bowls that can be converted into temporary nesting boxes for poorly chooks - the plastic they are made of is the softest I can find so you can easily put a hole in them, thread string through and tie them to the side of the dog cage we use as a hospital, preventing them from tipping over when a chook stands on the side :D:D

sorry guys another germany thing, but over in berlin everyone and i mean everyone had bags just like the omlet bags. lidl sold plain ones for 39 cents, bargain or what!!!! and another supermarket type shop had them for 99 cents slightly different design but a really good idea. everyone seemed to have them and i think you can probably get them from all sorts of shops selling all sorts of things.

here they are, my little german bags

100_2706.jpg

Edited by Guest