midori

Other Pets?

Quite a few other forum members with snakes also...

Apart from the 6 chooks I have:

Five snakes (1 Royal python, 2 Californian King Snakes and 2 Cornsnakes). These are all non-poisonous, small and really quite timid critters. They cause no grief and sleep most of the day, eat once a fortnight but are truly fascinating. One I got as a pet, the others arrived because their owners did not want them anymore and I am a sucker! I no longer frequent the reptile forums as I would end up with more and more rescued reptiles I think, and the OH says NO MORE REPTILES! :evil: So no Bearded Dragons then? :roll:

Two British Shorthair Cats (awaiting arrival as they are still with their mother until they are 13 weeks old)

I had a dog but he was PTS last year and much as I would love another one, I do not think it is fair now that I can not come home from work at lunchtimes, so I have resigned myself to being without a dog for the next few years :boohoo:

If circumastances would allow I would get

KuneKune pigs

Goats

Ducks

Peafowl

Two rescue donkeys

Maybe when I retire :D

Right, This is what I've got.

3 Dogs - Border Collie,Border Terrier & a Bedlington Terrier - My sister might be getting a Chinese crested in a couple of years.

3 Tortoises - 2 Hermann's & 1 Leopard - I'm hoping to get more Hermann's soon

2 Hens - They were supposed to be going to their new home today but the women backed out this morning

2 Rats.

The Pets I've had in my life(18 nearly 19 years) are

9 or 10 Dogs

4 Cats + Kittens

50+ Rats

1 Chinchilla

4 Ferrets

3 Mice

3 Hamsters

Countless Fish

8 Chickens

5 Tortoises

3+ Snakes

3 Guinea Pigs + Babies

2 Rabbits

I think that's it :think:

and I'm Hoping to get 1 or 2 Parma Wallabies in the Future and possibly some Land Hermit Crabs

I have 7 chooks

2 cats

about 7 fish they are hard to count when they are in pond -, There are also loads of water snails in the pond.

3 children and a hubby. I do most of the work including looking after a greenhouse. OH does the odd clean out of the girls, but doesn't touch litter trays, he also does the heavy work in the garden and at the allotment. The children occasionally collect eggs ( ED goes in search of the freshest egg when she wants a poached egg, but doesn't do much else for the ladies) :roll: