Tom and Barbara

PINK wellies it is!!!

Ahhhhh, that's lovely.

I didn't ask at the scan for either of my children and went through my second pregnancy convinced I was having a girl. You can imagine the shock when they said "It's a boy!" :lol::lol: . We'd got no boys names chosen and had decided at the last minute not to redecorate the nursery in pink but peach! He's a real boy boy too :roll: . Couldn't get any less girly and I couldn't have been more wrong! Should have asked at the scan, shouldn't I :lol::lol: .

Congrats on the PINK news! I was green with envy, until I reminded myself about the sleepless nights, vomiting, dirty nappies, stretch marks and labour pains..... :wink::lol::lol: It's all worth it, mind!

Owen is a great name, Liz....... 8) My middle son is Owen! If I had been a boy, I was going to be Humphrey! :?:roll:

Girls are the BEST - but I would say that, I have 3!

Lovely name too (but its early days, you might change your mind). I was desperate to call Anna, Lizzie but no-one else liked it at all, so i just called her that all the way through the pregnancy!

Great news Claire, it's lovely to have that first scan isn't it, and actually see a real, lovely, perfect baby there :D:D Congratulations on having a girl, I've got one of each and love them both to bits, but there is something very special about having a daughter........... you can do all kinds of girly things together :wink::roll::roll:

Dave was on full naming duty, so he's chosen 'Imogen Ruby Nolan'

Unsuprisingly I absolutely love that name.......... I have an Imogen Amy (better known as Immi much of the time these days) :D