Egluntyne

Mystery visitor

Ahem - "Not only does your cat look ridiculous, but dressing it in this way is a danger to its health & wellbeing.Unless there is a medical reason why your at is so clad,please think again before making the poor thing look like a Chav"

Controversial???.........moi??? 8):lol::lol::lol:

i very embarred :oops: to say this but my cat does have PJ's, a little england top it all started when she was ill so i put on her to keep her warm and from that nigh onwards she would come into my room every night to ask for her PJ's but i would never let her out like that incase she got stuck somewere.

Ahem - "Not only does your cat look ridiculous, but dressing it in this way is a danger to its health & wellbeing.Unless there is a medical reason why your at is so clad,please think again before making the poor thing look like a Chav"

Controversial???.........moi??? 8):lol::lol::lol:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, heeeeeeeeeeee :lol::lol::lol::wink:

awwww .... surely the cat must have something wrong with it - (bald patches, maybe? :roll: ) - no decent cat-owner would let their cat out wearing a coat unless it needed it.

This has made me laugh hysterically ... first finding the coat, and then seeing the cat - do you think it got into trouble when it went home without the first one, they can't be cheap!

I have trouble getting mine to wear a collar, he'd go mad if I put a coat on him. I do hope you find out more!

We always make sure that the cats collar is an appropriate colour so he doesn't get bullied by the other cats so to put a Burberry coat on a cat is just torture!

Chilli is in bronze glitter this month,with a red heart dangle & a little green bell.

He is quite an effeminate cat for a boy. so I have no worries about making him look too girly :lol:

I just ordered some of these tags from Ebay - don't they look fab?

We went for the flames background to try & make him look a bit more tough

:roll:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WACKY-PET-ID-TAGS-CAT-DOG-PUPPY-KITTEN-TEDDY_W0QQitemZ190128912667QQihZ009QQcategoryZ20746QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

One thing though....it is very fat. :roll:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Before anyone asks - IT IS NOT TIGGER!!!!! He may be fat, he may be smelly, but I would never let him suffer the indignity of a Burberry jacket! Yes, he may have a red glittery collar on just now, but you've got to draw the line somewhere!