fluffyfeet

Where's Angels4???

Love & hugs from me too, Mark.

Do pm me anytime, once a friend, always a friend. xx :D

Thank you for posting as we do think of you. The sad irony of depression is that we go quiet about it just when we need our friends the most.

Well done you for for trying to come to terms with what you've had to deal with, and for keeping going through the worst, if you can do that, you can do anything.

Sending you Omleteer love and support, do keep in touch now & then. xx :D How are the hens?

Big hugs to you Mark, I've had quite a few visits from that dog myself, in fact the little devil is nipping at my heels at bit now :evil: , but I'm doing my best to shake him off :wink::lol: , and it's usually when I go quite from the forum. Big hugs and sending lots of strength to you. You deserve it buddy. We won't forget about you or stop caring xxxx

Good morning all...yes angels4 is alive and doing well.  It has been a super long time but I'm looking to get myself a new coop and some girls.  The forum has seen some changes (or maybe it is because I'm on my mobile, but I am looking forward to catching up.  Merry Christmas.

xx

Mark

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Plum said:

Me🙋‍♀️. I was thinking about you the other day when something was happening along the east coast.

How's life?  Have you been snip snip snipping x

5 hours ago, Redwing said:

Yes I remember 

3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo!  Are you still in the Sunshine State?  That's more sunshine just in the name than we've had lately!  Lovely to see you here!  You were missed by the way!

xxxx

Yes....still in Florida.  Was suprised to see Omlet has expanded and Eglu and Cubes are now shipped from Chicago...YAY and yes I'm still a stylist.  As you can see I'm not used to the forum changes or I would have attached the 3 messages in my first message...nice to see you all...looking forward to catching up.

• Like 1

Yes, the forum has changed - we still have the smileys we used to have under the " categories " then "converted" smiley section.  All the posts have been merged, so a lot of things seem to have disappeared but I think if you remember the title then hopefully they will come up.  A tad frustrating.  I click on the smileys and the page jumps up and I have to scroll just to see the smileys!  And you know how I love those little things! :lol:  So a few niggles with the new format.

And you are hoping to get birdies again!  That's fantastic news!  :clap::dance:

xxxx

:lol:  cross posted!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Yes, the forum has changed - we still have the smileys we used to have under the " categories " then "converted" smiley section.  All the posts have been merged, so a lot of things seem to have disappeared but I think if you remember the title then hopefully they will come up.  A tad frustrating.  I click on the smileys and the page jumps up and I have to scroll just to see the smileys!  And you know how I love those little things! :lol:  So a few niggles with the new format.

And you are hoping to get birdies again!  That's fantastic news!  :clap::dance:

xxxx

Thank you...I'm thinking I might have better luck with a laptop with the forum changes.  Looking forward to a whole new setup.  Watch this space.

• Like 1

Oi!  What cheek Pimsy Plumchops!:notalk::lol: Moi!?😇  Well I'm looking forward to your newbies Mark!  I have new birdies, then added more when OH went to Florida with our daughter.  Mwah ha harrr!  Since then we added ducks - he loves them and didn't need persuading there! New house, more land - small homestead - means more thingsies of all sorts!  Just brainwashing OH into getting a cat.  And a dog.  He's on board with alpacas - might need to add a couple of sheep at some stage!  :whistle:

Add internet connection here is a joy - not!  Nor is mobile connection!  I've reloaded this page 4 times!:wall: The joys of living in the wilds!