feemcg

Frizzle Hatch (Warning!!! Cute Pic!)

The result of my latest hatch is 4 white Frizzle bantam chicks. They are very tiny compared to my other chicks, and I won't know if they're frizzle frizzled or straight frizzled until wing feathers start to come in. Can't seem to get a decent pic today but heres one of the better ones.

TheNewArrivals118.jpg

Got up this morning and one of them (the last to hatch) is sitting 'doing the splits' - it has spraddled legs, so I've strapped its legs together with plasters. I've read about this and seen pics so hope I've done it right. Now he keeps lying on his side with his legs sticking out and I keep sitting him back up on his bottom!

Thanks everyone. If you type 'feathersite frizzle' in your search bar you'll see loads of them, Mine are just clean-legged bantams, but there are frizzled polands with big fluffy heads and pekins with feathered legs and feet etc. (I can't do the feathered feet thing, it gives me the creeps :shock: ).