Dizzy-Deb

Need a good hand cream, hands are dry.

My hands are a nighmare too and can get really painful, so i'm always covering them in some sort of gloop. I've got the 'Dirty works' one from Sainsburys which is surprisingly good and some Nivea Soft in my bag. If they get really sore I rub vaseline into them before bed and let it soak in.

Hope you find the right stuff

Someone above has recommended soap and glory (from boots) and I can not recommend it enough. It is amazing, non greasy and sinks in well.

Thumbs up from me too! I was given a tube for Christmas and it's wonderful! Smells fab too! :D

I had been using neutrogena because my hands were so dry, but although it's good, it was very hard to absorb.

I'm going to invest in the soap & glory handwash now!

Someone above has recommended soap and glory (from boots) and I can not recommend it enough. It is amazing, non greasy and sinks in well.

Thumbs up from me too! I was given a tube for Christmas and it's wonderful! Smells fab too! :D

I had been using neutrogena because my hands were so dry, but although it's good, it was very hard to absorb.

I'm going to invest in the soap & glory handwash now!

Looks like Boots have sold out but ASOS have the duo of handcream and wash for £8. They're both 250ml sizes so it's good value imo.

I make my own from almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax, glycerine and any essential oils I fancy (lavender, chamomile and frankincense are good for very dry skin).It can be a bit greasy but just don't use too much and do it last thing at night! :oops:

If anyone wants the recipe I'm happy to oblige! I also use it on feet, elbows, knees and children! :lol:

(white chicken) Korma

(white chicken) Kiev

(white chicken) Casserole

(green eglu)