Dizzy-Deb

Need a good hand cream, hands are dry.

I'm with meezers, Norwegian Formula is fab!!

Me 3, I always use this. I have rather sensitive hands and this doesn't affect them at all. :D

I tried the Udderly stuff after it being recommended on here but it made my hands itchy :roll::(

I can't get on with Norwegian, makes me feel greasy :| perhaps buy a small pot/tube and see what works best for you! :wink:

I loath having dry hands & have found that working on a checkout is VERY hard on the hands,especially as we use anti-bacterial gel a lot for hygiene,& that is drying.

I keep a mini hand cream in my pocket all the time at work - its a Nivea one at the moment....just the travel size which is perfect.

At home I have several scattered around the house.

The M&S Royal Jelly one is lovely,& smells heavenly.

I also like the Burts Bees creams & balms. Nutrogena is a bit greasy for me.

I also love Lush lemony flutter cuticle butter,which I slather on each night 8) It smells delicious :P

Try getting a few travel sized ones from Tesco or Boots,& give them a whirl :D

We have to - think of all the germs that might be on peoples shopping,which we can pass on to others.

Its a real hotbed for germs,a supermarket.

I do treat myself to some lovely stuff from America by Bath & Body works,which I can only get on ebay though,rather than the one Waitrose supply for us,which is like rocket fuel :roll:

Pocket bac is in teeny little bottles,has moisturising little beads in it & comes in luscious 'flavours' like Lime Basil & iced lemon cupcake :drool:

I always get great comments from customers when I use it,about how nice it smells,& its not drying at all compared to the other stuff 8)

My handcream of choice is L'Occitane but on a budget I use Soap and Glory hand food. The Nowegian Formula one saved my hands though when my excema was horrendous many years ago. Slather loads on and then put cotton gloves on top. E45 in any form is the work of the devil for mine and also DD's skin.

I suffer from sore hands regularly, having very sensitive skin. Anti bac hand wash and many soaps really irritate my hands to the point of making them crack and bleed. This cold weather is also not helping at all. I like Simple Derma Intensive Relief - it goes in really well and doesnt leave my skin greasy. It's also very reasonably priced.

Mucking out two horses in this weather makes my hands dry and sore. I like this: http://lush.co.uk/products/skincare/hand-and-body/helping-hands_67.html

My mother's hands are worse (can get deep cracks at its worse - ouch). I have to say that this soap http://lush.co.uk/products/bath/soap/honey_i_washed_the_kids_460.html did wonders for her! Now she's buys loads of the stuff and always has a bar on the sink!! Plus this smells gorgeous.

Mucking out two horses in this weather makes my hands dry and sore. I like this: http://lush.co.uk/products/skincare/hand-and-body/helping-hands_67.html

My mother's hands are worse (can get deep cracks at its worse - ouch). I have to say that this soap http://lush.co.uk/products/bath/soap/honey_i_washed_the_kids_460.html did wonders for her! Now she's buys loads of the stuff and always has a bar on the sink!! Plus this smells gorgeous.

If you go into Lush,they are really good at giving advice & will also give you samples to try out 8)

Someone above has recommended soap and glory (from boots) and I can not recommend it enough. It is amazing, non greasy and sinks in well. DH loves it too. They also do a matching handwash which I find leaves my hands softer too. The two together are great and often by my sink (money and opportunity allowing)

Dear Santa obviously knew and bought me some so I'm sorted for a while :dance: