austele_1

Wernlas Collection Website....

I'm planning a visit to the Wernlas Collection is Shropshire so me and my boyfriend went to look at the website and we have to enter a password and a username? Really confused as you never used to have to? Does anyone know how I go about acsessing the site and if not does anyone know what chickens they have and their opening times, location etc.

Thanks. :mrgreen:

i also got the same i thought it was my computer, i was going to look at more chucks and try and get round the oh :lol: :lol: i do hope it works soon want to catch him in a good mood as he always NO MORE PETS he says we've got too many.

This is exactly what I want! MORE CHICKENS. :mrgreen: My boyfriend wants a lizard or snake. :talk2hand:

Why can't your boyfriend have a reptile too? That way he'll probably be less bothered about the number of chickens you get. :wink:

I have several different types of reptiles in the house, but mainly corn snakes (about 50 of them). They don't take much work and make lovely pets! :D

i also got the same i thought it was my computer, i was going to look at more chucks and try and get round the oh :lol: :lol: i do hope it works soon want to catch him in a good mood as he always NO MORE PETS he says we've got too many.

This is exactly what I want! MORE CHICKENS. :mrgreen: My boyfriend wants a lizard or snake. :talk2hand:

he says that 1 house bunny, 11 parrots and 4 chickens and 2 fish tanks is enough :shock: can you believe it :lol::lol:

the site is back running now. they are open everyday except mondays from 10.30 am till 5 pm. i have just bought some chicken from them and i am so pleased. i bought some a few years ago from there and they are still laying! but the ones i have bought locally have all died within a year of getting them. personally i would never go anywhere else again. a great day out there aswell, my children loved it, all the different chicken, and the donkeys!

No password required just now ??

Am I looking at the same site as you ??

http://www.wernlas.com/home.html

H

Yes you were looking at the same site, just wasn't working when I tried. Glad it's all back now! :D I've just gone on google maps and it looks fairly easy to get to, just the other side of town kind of. :clap:

Why can't your boyfriend have a reptile too? That way he'll probably be less bothered about the number of chickens you get. :wink:

I have several different types of reptiles in the house, but mainly corn snakes (about 50 of them). They don't take much work and make lovely pets! :D

Well I probably will let him one day, I think he actually wants a Corn Snake! I shall look into them, thank you!