Ain't Nobody Here

Running Diary

:lol::lol:

Any thoughts on running first thing before having any breakfast? Good/bad thing? Doesn't matter?

Have to say my "normal" time for running or more accurately slow shuffling as it has become is before breakfast. Running on empty isn't usually an issue until I start stepping up the miles in late summer.

6.00am :shock: . You're keen 8) .

Have done Race for Life a few times (and even organised a load of colleagues to do it twice 8) ) but not for a few years. (It's up and round Arthur's Seat which is quite a challenge if you're running :lol: .)

Did step & zumba classes this morning. (Unlike me, but I complained to the instructor about a woman who screeches and screams throughout the whole step class :evil: . She irritates me SO MUCH and is actually quite offputting. Thankfully someone else came up and complained too 8) . I don't know if they can actually tell her to shut up, but here's hoping :pray: .)

3.54 miles in 44 minutes off road with Riley. Sniffing breaks slowed me down a bit :roll: (he was sniffing, not me).

Went for my first session at the gym this morning :) . Nice chap showed me all the things I could do to work my abs and core including a strange machine that vibrates while you do exercises - it's apparently twice as efficient as doing it on the floor 8) . Strange sensation but if it works me twice as hard for the same effort, I can put up with it.

He said my resting heart rate is 55 which is very good :angel::D .

3.54 miles in 44 minutes off road with Riley. Sniffing breaks slowed me down a bit :roll: (he was sniffing, not me).

Went for my first session at the gym this morning :) . Nice chap showed me all the things I could do to work my abs and core including a strange machine that vibrates while you do exercises - it's apparently twice as efficient as doing it on the floor 8) . Strange sensation but if it works me twice as hard for the same effort, I can put up with it.

He said my resting heart rate is 55 which is very good :angel::D .

Was that a power plate? They had one in my old gym but don't in the one that I go to now. I really liked it - actually that is not quite true - I hated doing plank on it! But it does help to tone things a bit quicker!

Didn't make a run today as I was at the Mock Trial Competition with DD and the school team. I have got Boot Camp tomorrow morning and then will try and go out later.

Pleased that Riley enjoyed your run!

:shock::shock: wow 8)

I havent run this weekend - ive not been feeling wonderful - keep coughing and sneezing :(

have just spent 2 hours tidying up the bombsite known as home though :roll::lol:

cathy

x

Take care of yourself - hope you feel better soon!

I did a very slow 2 3/4 miles today in 28 minutes. I didn't want to do too much as I knew that I had Boot Camp tonight and that is usually quite hard. My legs have still not recovered from Sunday when I cycled and did Boot Camp so they felt very very heavy! Hopefully things may improve tomorrow.....