Ain't Nobody Here

Running Diary

the cold never amounted to anything :dance::dance:

so, to punish the cold (as you do!!) I did this!!

* monday - ran 4.5 miles - took one hour or so

* Tuesday 2 exercise classes, body pump and Zumba

* Wednesday - ran 4 miles in 50 mins

so, not im going to crawl under and stone and whimper :lol::lol::lol:

feeling dead proud of myself though - and a little bit achy :roll::lol::lol:

cathy

x

the cold never amounted to anything :dance::dance:

so, to punish the cold (as you do!!) I did this!!

* monday - ran 4.5 miles - took one hour or so

* Tuesday 2 exercise classes, body pump and Zumba

* Wednesday - ran 4 miles in 50 mins

so, not im going to crawl under and stone and whimper :lol::lol::lol:

feeling dead proud of myself though - and a little bit achy :roll::lol::lol:

cathy

x

Impressive stuff :clap: (and so is the walk uphill ANH!)

I only ran on Tuesday this week and that wasn't for very far. I was having my done this morning so I am trying to not get sweaty for a little while :? I did walk to the hairdresser's and back though so feel as though I have done a little bit. That would be about 5 1/2 miles all together.

I will TRY and get to the gym tomorrow afternoon.

Alli - hope you feel better soon!

Good going Vicki!..and I agree that Cathy is extremely keen!

I haven't run much at all this week but have a couple of days off this week so must do better! I did cycle to Boot Camp and back today so that was 9 miles cycling plus quite a hard hour's work. I am now trying to work out if it is too early to go to bed!

I only work 3 days, that's how :lol: .

I bumped into a chap I've known since we were in our teens today. We hardly ever see each other (despite living very close) but it turns out he's doing the Great North Run too :lol: . Not run more than a 10k before but is keen to move up to a half marathon. He is still friendly with another old friend who was my first serious boyfriend and he's doing it too - I haven't seen him for 20 years (quick, how do I lose a stone :oops::lol: ).

I only work 3 days, that's how :lol: .

I bumped into a chap I've known since we were in our teens today. We hardly ever see each other (despite living very close) but it turns out he's doing the Great North Run too :lol: . Not run more than a 10k before but is keen to move up to a half marathon. He is still friendly with another old friend who was my first serious boyfriend and he's doing it too - I haven't seen him for 20 years (quick, how do I lose a stone :oops::lol: ).

:lol::lol:

I only work part time too. It is getting easier to fit things into evenings now that it is getting lighter.

I have just done a really really slow and painful 4 miles and it took 44 minutes including a couple of walks. I don't know why but everything hurt and my legs felt like lead. I was really disappointed as it has been getting a bit easier. Then my mum pointed out that I did play 9 holes of golf (carrying my bag - naughty!) this morning and have defrosted the freezer and done the vacuuming so that may have a bearing on why I was quite so pants!

Vicki, how exciting or was it :oops: I feel a party, party, party coming on at the end :D

Feel slightly nervous, if I'm honest :lol: . I'd known him since we were about 16 but started going out when I was 21. We went out for over 3 years and he actually proposed but I finished it :oops: . He was a lovely bloke and is now married with 2 boys the same ages as mine so I don't feel guilty any more :lol: .

Was all set for a run this morning but one step on the pavement proved that there was a thin film of ice everywhere :evil: .