The lad is really coming out of himself now and is a really cheeky monkey at times; still very lovable but needs to learn the rules here... no dogs on sofas/upstairs/dining table ( :shock: ) and to come when called. But it's early doors and he's doing well :D

We had a lovely walk last weekend, and being in secure fields we let him off for a run with Ruby... here's the lad looking knackered and smiley

20110313-smiley-boy.jpg?w=640&h=480

Investigating a stream with Ruby

20110313-dogs-in-the-ditch.jpg?w=640&h=480

Having got well and truly plastered in fox poo! They both ended up in the bath afterwards :roll: He's really gained condition and his coat is nice and shiny too.

20110313-cyrus-with-fox-poo.jpg?w=640&h=480

Just look at that looong womble nose

201103-womble-nose.jpg?w=640&h=480

Edited by Guest

I am sooo annoyed with Phil and Rosie :evil: I was standing in my PJs, after a very busy day, working my way through a 2 hour pile of ironing when I noticed that Cyrus was plonking about frantically. 'Will someone let the dog out' I asked....

Rosie didn't budge from her book :roll: and Phil got up from the sofa and opened the back door to let the dogs out. He came back very quickly saying that Cyrus didn't want to go out. I pointed out that the jessie is scared of the dark and that you have to step under the patio light to make it come on before he'll venture out. As I said this, Cyrus whined and piddled on the hall floor :roll: Poor wee boy looked so disgusted with himself and distressed. I made the others clean it up!!!

I reckon we're due an update on Cyrus... old stinky-chops has been with us for four months now...

cyrus-2.jpg?w=640&h=480

Cyrus is such a poser *rolls eyes* but you have to catch him at the right moment as he’s so fast that most pics turn out a blur.

group-shot-2.jpg?w=640&h=480

group-shot-1.jpg?w=640&h=480

Isn’t he looking fit these days? He’s gained about 1.5kg since I adopted him, is MUCH fitter and since eating all that raw food and bones his teeth are very clean (he had teeth that were dark brown with plaque and bad gingivitis too) the vet wanted to give him a GA and clean them up (and charge me a fortune no doubt!) I said to give me a few weeks with him on bones and see how it goes. Most of the plaque went, his gums improved, I got some of the remaining plaque off the top of his canines with the handle of a teaspoon and my dog groomer friend removed the last bits with a proper descaling tool.

He just happened to be around when the cream pot was emptied! :oops:

cyrus-1.jpg?w=640&h=480