AnnieP

Just popping in to say hello

Well, here I am with an hour to spare and access to the Internet! Boy have I missed you lot over the last 4 weeks! And look at all those new posts. How am I ever going to catch up??

So, tell me what I should be reading...I have looked at "things which annoy you"...Dan, you really are a naughty boy!

The building work is going really well; We now have half a house missing. The place we are renting down the road is FAB. Thank goodness for kind neighbours Kate A: Yes, there are a few about, although yours sound truly obnoxious! Next time you see that Jag parked outside your house and its dark....sneak out and let their tyres down! :twisted:

The chickens, donkeys, doggies etc are all doing very well. our builders love them, especially when I give them an egg each morning.... well, you've got to keep them on the right side after all...

.... well, you've got to keep them on the right side after all...

Errr...except then they don't go, my builders have taken root. I'm wondering how many will be here for Chritmas. :roll:

But, I'm glad you have good progress (well, destruction).

We have missed you on forum Annie, hope you can get online during half term perhaps.

Delighted to hear from you & to know that chooks and all are well, xx

Nice to see you back Annie, even if it is only for brief visits when you get internet access. The building works looks extensive :shock: I can understand why you moved out. How long is it expected to take? It will be fabulous when it's finished though- all that extra space :) . Although, just think, all those extra rooms to clean too :roll:

Good luck with it all, hope it goes well and is completed on time. Do keep popping back to the forum when you can, it's great to hear from you :):)