scarlettohara Posted November 6, 2011 Share Posted November 6, 2011 Maybe there really is such a thing Found out that the woman my ex left me for has now dumped him As some of you know I am now in a fantastic relationship with an old boyfriend The only downside is that my ex is now making our lives difficult re financial stuff, I am not letting it get me down though - it is so nice to be happy So all of you who said what goes around comes around were right Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted November 6, 2011 Share Posted November 6, 2011 I am a strong believer in karma I keep finding more and more proof that if you are nasty then you get it back 10-fold (I shouldnt laugh at peoples misfortune, but when they have had a good go at ruining my life i feel justified ) I glad you are happy with the new man and dont let the ex ruin your happiness. cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted November 6, 2011 Share Posted November 6, 2011 Good news Sara I am also a firm believer in Karma Glad your ex has got his comeuppance after everything he put you through, and even better now you are in a happy relationship, that's lik rubbing a bit of extra salt in the wound Keep your head held high, but resist the urge to go "na-na na, na na-na" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted November 6, 2011 Share Posted November 6, 2011 Keep your head held high, but resist the urge to go "na-na na, na na-na" you can do that bit in private Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scarlettohara Posted November 6, 2011 Author Share Posted November 6, 2011 Keep your head held high, but resist the urge to go "na-na na, na na-na" you can do that bit in private Oh I have It's strange how little I actually care tbh Must be something to do with a certain someone else Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bramble Posted November 6, 2011 Share Posted November 6, 2011 Keep your head held high, but resist the urge to go "na-na na, na na-na" you can do that bit in private Oh I have It's strange how little I actually care tbh Must be something to do with a certain someone else Good for you ... go for it ... you deserve to be happy and your ex deserves EVERYTHING he gets Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted November 6, 2011 Share Posted November 6, 2011 Pleased to see you back Sara - I was hoping it was cos you were busy with the new man and not cos Ex is causing trouble. I will blow a raspberry to your ex - PHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mercedes55 Posted November 6, 2011 Share Posted November 6, 2011 Oh that is just such wonderful news to hear you have found a new man Sara and are feeling so happy with things Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted November 6, 2011 Share Posted November 6, 2011 Ha! Serves your ex right *sticks tongue out at him* Good for you Sara, keep happy hunni Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
snowberry Posted November 6, 2011 Share Posted November 6, 2011 I'm so happy for you; when you get to that bit when you Just Don't Care, that menas you've really turned the corner, so YAY! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
keyhole kate Posted November 6, 2011 Share Posted November 6, 2011 A great believer in Karma here too and as for cheaters how can they ever trust there partners look how they got them Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted November 7, 2011 Share Posted November 7, 2011 Another believer in karma here too - glad that you're doing so well Sara. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted November 7, 2011 Share Posted November 7, 2011 Yep, a firm believer in karma here too, as well as fate. I was trying to explain Karma & that what comes around goes around theory to a few of the youngsters at work at the weekend,who had been very unreasonably treated by a customer (she actually complained that a boy was too spotty to be working in the public eye,to his face ) I think they got it,but you never really know with teenagers Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scarlettohara Posted November 7, 2011 Author Share Posted November 7, 2011 Thanks everyone Sarah - Karma is hard to explain but as I understand it is caused by your own actions and treatment of others and will come back to you at some point Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickencam Posted November 7, 2011 Share Posted November 7, 2011 Another believer in Karma here What goes around comes around, I have always told my children to treat others how they would like to treated themselves. Glad to hear that you are happy Sara. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
whoopsie Posted November 7, 2011 Share Posted November 7, 2011 Just discovered that my ex's wife (both nasty) is also pregnant. Hope against hope they don't turn up at our antenatal classes next week - they're in the same area. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted November 7, 2011 Share Posted November 7, 2011 If they do Whoopsie suggest if its a boy they call it Damien - a girl - Cruella - sorry being "Ooops, word censored!"y - hope you dont bump into them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
whoopsie Posted November 7, 2011 Share Posted November 7, 2011 Thanks Ali's Girls! I hope karma wouldn't be that mean to me - he appears to lead a charmed life so far. Mind you I got the better man in the end!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...