Jeanrdow Posted November 30, 2011 Share Posted November 30, 2011 Oooh I'm excited. I'm going to be ordering my eglu cube today. Yippee Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jackian Posted November 30, 2011 Share Posted November 30, 2011 ..One day , when I get a small holding . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Margaret Posted November 30, 2011 Share Posted November 30, 2011 Lovely, early Christmas pressy to your self. Hope its Well done. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
pips_pekins Posted November 30, 2011 Share Posted November 30, 2011 How exciting. What colour are you ordering? is lovely Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeanrdow Posted November 30, 2011 Author Share Posted November 30, 2011 I'm going for . My favourite colour. Yes, an early Christmas present so it's up and ready for Christmas. Beating the snow!! Just incase. Didn't see the ground in Scotland for about eight weeks last year. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
House MD 221B Posted November 30, 2011 Share Posted November 30, 2011 congrats we're ordering ours on friday, can't wait was it just us or is it really hard to pick a colour they all look cool must post pics once you get it set up Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angie Posted November 30, 2011 Share Posted November 30, 2011 Nice choice , i just wanted a cube and got mine on ebay , a green one for a really good price . ( the man hoped it would sell for more , but i got the winning bid) If i could have afforded a brand new one i would have had a purple one it is such a rich colour, but i love my cube . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kazzy73 Posted November 30, 2011 Share Posted November 30, 2011 Ooooo how exciting I got a purple one its so bright in the garden this time of year was a christmas pressy from the kids, split betwenn 5 its not to bad Cant wait to see your piccys. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duncan08 Posted November 30, 2011 Share Posted November 30, 2011 Very very jealous. I have been watching ebay daily for about 5 months, they just don''t come up very often where I live and the reconditioned ones that Omlet do go for stupid prices, they might as well have bought new ones. My 3 girls have all started sleeping in the nest box of the Go, (Yes all 3 of them on top of each other) so I am ending up with pooey eggs, tried putting an upturned pot in there at night time but they always manage to kick it out I'm keeping everything crossed that Omlet have a sale after christmas so I can afford one Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
House MD 221B Posted November 30, 2011 Share Posted November 30, 2011 it's madness isn't it, we've done the same, watched ebay daily, and people are buying second hand ones for the same if not more than just buying a new one from omlet lol And they have to collect whereas omlet deliver. We're just ordering a Cube standalone on its own, which is £550 from Omlet, someone on Ebay wanted £560 for a standalone collection only. You wonder what they're thinking Would I rather have something used, or a clean fresh one which I KNOW hasn't had any disease in it, that will be delivered to my door, and I dont have to hire a car to go and get. As I'm a pesky motorcycle rider Omlet all the way. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cheeky Chooky Posted November 30, 2011 Share Posted November 30, 2011 You lucky thing! Is it all ordered? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chortle Chook Posted November 30, 2011 Share Posted November 30, 2011 A bright orange cube will be like sun in the middle of winter. Lucky chickens Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scentedsoaps Posted November 30, 2011 Share Posted November 30, 2011 We ordered the one, had it up for 9 days now. Brings some lovely colour to a drab looking garden this time of year. Neighbour said its abit bright and garish, though her daughter thinks its "cool". Well luckily i didn't have the neighbour in mind when i ordered it Thinking we need to add to the 5 chickens we have now. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeanrdow Posted December 1, 2011 Author Share Posted December 1, 2011 Its all ordered and got a note today saying its been dispatched and is arriving on Monday!!!! wooopeeee. How ridiculous am I. I've been telling my ladies every night when I say goodnight to them that they will have a lovely new house soon. Need to workout how to upload photos on here as I've failed spectacularly so far. I just think orange will be lovely and bright for our miserable wet Scottish winter. x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luvachicken Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 How exciting !!!! I chose a lilac cube for the same reason - that it would look like a giant flower on a miserable day. And it certainly is lovely and bright. I hope your girls like their new Christmas present. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Calamity Jane Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 I bid on a this week and WON it!!!!!!!!! We are picking it up on Sunday, I got it for £350 with a 2m run so I am well chuffed. When I contacted seller he asked if I would take on the 5 chickens he has in there, so will have a look on Sunday. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cheeky Chooky Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 Congratulations! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angie Posted December 2, 2011 Share Posted December 2, 2011 Oh well done i got mine last year for under 400 too with run and it was the best thing i bought for myself, well done Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeanrdow Posted December 2, 2011 Author Share Posted December 2, 2011 thats fantastic - well done you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...