Seagazer

Kittens fantastic new game - not!

They have discovered the egg skelter over the last few days and every time they are left alone, into the kitchen they go to play.

I have lost 8 eggs over the last 2 days :shock::evil: I've even had to buy these eggs as the girlies have just had a moult and I'm now worming them so can't eat the eggs.

I think the egg skelter will have to live on the top of the fridge/freezer.

My DD has decided that they are testing our limits at the moment as they have become slightly naughty......they're still soooooo cute though. :wink:

I'm always willing to put photos on of the kitties (I have sooooo many on my phone) :lol:

I think they've been eating some of the eggs although it could well be Cookie clearing up the mess for me.

Ginger one is Toby and tortie is Lottie, formerly known as Princess Lottie although her crown has slipped a bit of late..... :wink:

IMG_1051.jpg

They are gorgeous Seagazer, quite adorable darlings :D

As for kitten phase... My two are two and three, but are still VERY playful, and are still testing boundaries :)

We've had them 7 weeks now and I love them to bits, but we are having teething problems :lol:

Thomas our dearly departed cat knew not to jump on work tops, these two haven't learnt that yet... In fact whilst eating tea just now Sabrina jumped up on the dining table and stuck her nose in the red currant jelly :roll:

Freddie - I agree, maybe cat toys could be a new business venture :wink:

Thank you Space Chick, they are adorable and I can forgive them anything. I am putty in their paws :D

They are only 7 months old though so I've obviously got a long way to go until they calm down. At least they haven't started bringing me presents into the house yet. Dave had already started leaving me dead or alive mice in the house by their age. I've probably spoken too soon now and need to touch wood. :roll::lol:

Well I heard a crash last night, went into the kitchen and Lottie had knocked a couple of eggs out of the EGG BOX! I've been keeping my eggs in the box from the shop, I had a 97g egg from one of my girlies :dance: so the top wasn't down properly. She was happily lapping away at the egg and look up at me with such an innocent look in her eyes. :shameonu:

Its like she's totally obsessed with eggs now - she's actually bitten some of the box off trying to get into the eggs. :doh:

Top of the fridge/freezer now I think :roll: