Ain't Nobody Here Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 Don't get too excited . A friend bought me this little chap for my impending 50th - she said she saw him and he reminded her of Riley . She's not a very close friend so it was a complete surprise! I wouldn't normally "do" stone ornaments, but I do think he's very cute and looks quite at home in front of our fireplace. Riley was very curious when he arrived, wagging his tail and sniffing but soon got disillusioned . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 I got really exited. How is the house training going? He looks very obedient Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 so long as Riley hasn't cocked his leg on it! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 just got excited then disappointed in one mouse click Still cute though Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 Same here! What a lovely thing for your friend to get you. I am the same in I don't do animal ornaments like that, but my sister bought me a bronze pair of cats which looked just like the two we had at the time, and I really like that one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Groovychook Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 ANH, you're such a tease Very sweet of your friend though! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 love it! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LolaLayla Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 So excited when I saw the title of the thread.......I thought you were joining a whole host of us with puppies Your new puppy will not cost you a lot though.....have you a name Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lavenders_Blue Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 just got excited then disappointed in one mouse click Still cute though Me too! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted July 19, 2012 Share Posted July 19, 2012 I too got very excited when I saw your comment on the 'other' puppy thread - oh the disappointment At least you don't have to worry about anyone dog sitting or training!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cheeky Chooky Posted July 21, 2012 Share Posted July 21, 2012 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sparkysmum Posted July 28, 2012 Share Posted July 28, 2012 Arghhhhhhhhh just like everyone else I thought you had acquired a little friend for Riley Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...