Egluntyne Posted August 14, 2012 Share Posted August 14, 2012 Anyone else see this? Brilliant. Well constructed story, and touching performance from SB. Usually he gets on my wick - even though he is from Sheffield. Hoping that other episodes in the series will be as good. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
surfer_chicken Posted August 14, 2012 Share Posted August 14, 2012 Just watched this and it was great I missed the first 20 minutes so I think I might have to catch up later on, but will definitely watch the rest of the series Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Groovychook Posted August 14, 2012 Share Posted August 14, 2012 Loved it. Can't wait for the rest of the series. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sparkysmum Posted August 14, 2012 Share Posted August 14, 2012 Brilliant. Didn't realise it was going to be a series. Should be well worth watching Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janepie33 Posted August 14, 2012 Share Posted August 14, 2012 He was fantastic wasn't he? Such a sad story. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted August 15, 2012 Share Posted August 15, 2012 I have taped it to watch some time later,at my leisure. As you know,I am a BIG Sean bean fan,so am really looking forward to seeing this. I have heard that his performance is really touching,but he doesn't look his best (although tbh,I still probably would ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bramble Posted August 15, 2012 Share Posted August 15, 2012 I caught the last bit of the One Show last night and SB was on that - is it me, or did he look well distinctly, urm, how can I put this, urm, riffy? I thought he looked awful, but I'm probably not allowed to say that Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted August 15, 2012 Share Posted August 15, 2012 Oi,you are talking about the man I love there missus! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bramble Posted August 15, 2012 Share Posted August 15, 2012 Very sorry, but he didn't look at his best on The One Show last night, sorry!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickencam Posted August 15, 2012 Share Posted August 15, 2012 Going to have to have a look now I fondly remember Cinnamon's avatar featuring SB from a few years ago Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wannabe smallholder Posted August 15, 2012 Share Posted August 15, 2012 Thought it was good and SB was brilliant. Generally not a huge fan of his but a great performance in that. Xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted August 15, 2012 Share Posted August 15, 2012 I totally agree, it was fantastic and I'm really looking forward to the others. Well done Mr Bean, you have a finely turned ankle sir! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted August 15, 2012 Author Share Posted August 15, 2012 I agree ... he had a better pair of pins than many a woman. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chucknette Posted August 15, 2012 Share Posted August 15, 2012 Didn't he walk well in those high red shoes. I too find him quite delicious even though he's a little frayed round the edges. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted August 15, 2012 Share Posted August 15, 2012 probably he has some secret we dont know about hes a big bloke in heels. Took me ages to fathom out that wife had been in Corrie. Enjoyed - was gripped from the start. The only thing I cant fathom is why tranies wear so much slap - I expect its to cover bristles but they look like a man in a frock and not a girl. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angie Posted August 15, 2012 Share Posted August 15, 2012 I loved it , marvellous programme , bet he itched like mad when all his body hair grew back all hard and stubbley. Brilliant actor . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted August 15, 2012 Share Posted August 15, 2012 I was waiting for him to nick himself with razor. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...