Parsley

Christmas Swap 2012

We get there in the end. I hope it won't put you all off joining in the fun again at Easter. It is really hard when life gets in the way and I'm sure there was a good reason for it being late.

Now then JJ you've had lots of time to work out how to put up pictures :D

Now then JJ you've had lots of time to work out how to put up pictures :D

I always struggle with Photobucket - they either come out too big or too small - if only it was as easy as putting pics on Facebook...

I certainly haven't been put off from joining the fun again and have already "registered" on the Easter swap.

You can link from photos on FB; just right-click on the photo and click 'copy image url', position your cursor where you want the photo to appear, hit ctrl + v on your keyboard and the picture url will be pasted into the post. Highlight that url and click on the 'Img' box just above the posting window.

You should see your photo come up when you click submit and then view your post.

Thanks DM, I wish I'd seen your post before I uploaded my pics to Photobucket. I will try that next time.

Anyway these are the goodies from the Craft Angels...

860_zps0b5e1a47.jpg

I've already used one of the cards and the post-its. It feels a shame to use the notebook, but I will.

This is my Secret Santa swap, mini cakes, chutney, decorations (and I forgot about my chocolate bear!)

859_zps616f63e7med.jpg

A close up on the knitted decorations - I swear Photobucket has blurred them for me, I'm sure the originals were much clearer :liar:

855_zps4f0114a6med.jpg

Thank you so much again to all of you and to Parsley for organising the swap,

Some lovely items on here, I must get organised and join in some time. :roll:

Thanks for the tip about photo hosting apps, I don't know why hadn't thought to look for any on my lovely ipad which Santa brought :D I had pretty much given up posting photos on the forum because I had fallen out with photobucket and don't really like flickr either.