HENthusiastic

My Wonderful news!

I think we all enjoyed making the squares etc. Freddie, you did a grand job of putting it together - it looks fab!

Emma.x

I enjoyed making them and was glad to see that they were included in the blanket as I was not sure they were good enough or the correct size :oops:

Well done Freddie it looks brilliant and I am sure little Joe will enjoy being wrapped up in it.

Chrissie

I just think all of you involved did a fantastic job. It was so kind, generous and thoughtful. And amazingly colour co-ordinates! It looked as if one person had made it, and all the colours went so well together. Thank you so so much. I hope I get to meet more of you one day to thank you in person. :clap::clap:

Congratulations and babies arent disimilar to teens, they both speak another language to english, with babies its crying and teens its grunting. And you get lots more sleep wit teens. Time goes fast and before you know it - you'll be waving him off to school/uni/wedding day.