HENthusiastic

My Wonderful news!

How wonderful and generous are Omlet folk? :clap:

We are overwhelmed by the kindness of omletteers. We have received such beautiful hand made presents, even from some folk we haven't (yet?) met.

Thank you all so much. It must have taken some coordination, not to mention the time and skill involved.

Freddie, plum, couperwife, mrs webmuppet, bluekarin, craftiehunniepie, kinks, purple maniacs, ajuff, egluntyne, ollie, msmarple

th_image-2.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The delay in getting it to the wee man was my fault, sorry! :anxious:

I had hoped to deliver it personally then realised it was waiting too long, so posted it. You were all so good at getting it made so quickly and freddie got it to me just the day after we met Joe for the first time: when he was only 5 days old!

Sorry about the size of my pics, and the fact that they seem to be all ways up! I have been trying ..... Honest. Luckily I used the "preview" for the first picci because I'd actually posted a picture of a pig, feeding her piglets, instead of the beautiful blanket! Now that would have confused you all wouldn't it. :D:lol::lol:

Beautiful gifts - well done to all concerned. I am soo envious of Laurie getting all those baby snogs.

It's inevitable that you get those @I'm not doing it right' moments - you're exhausted, hormonal and want to do the right thing... babies are remarkably resilient and the wee man won't be wanting for love:wink:

I clearly remember having the same thoughts when I had Rosie - I knew exactly what to do and how to raise a child, having helped bring up my friend's 3 lads, but I suddenly looked at her in the wee hours of one night and thought 'I don't have the training for this job'... in hindsight, I was being a bit overwrought and tired.

There's nothing wrong with putting him in his cot, walking away, taking a deep breath/cuppa/walk round the garden, then going back to look at the situation with fresh eyes. :)