HENthusiastic

My Wonderful news!

Hi everyone- it's K here as hen's having a well deserved snooze!!

Thank you all for your lovely posts, congrats & welcomes to (not so little) joe!

I hear your cries for picci's but I'm so useless with technology I can't help I'm afraid, so I hope a little update will do instead :D

Joe's doing well since he came home from hospital sat aft. He has quickly become boss of the household though & had us up most of sat & sun night. Unsurprisingly he loves his grub (will fit in well) but seems to enjoy hours of snoozing then munching....snoozing then munching.....little monkey- hence our sleepless nights.

Anyway- we were rather sleep deprived yest when we were visited by a fabulous midwife who has helped us get into a better feeding pattern (joe's already plotting his revenge against her)!! We've to stop the poor love dozing off mid feed (which seems to be his fave pass time) & make sure he gets a nice full belly before he goes down- touch wood it's working and he happily sleeps for 3-4hrs! Fingers crossed this carries on. :dance:

Anyway- promise we will sort pix soon- & hopefully he will meet some of you at the next yorkshire Omlet gathering. He's looking forward to having cuddles with Laurie & Mostin this aft!!!

Sleepy hen, chunky joe & K. Xxx

Ok ok!!! Went to poultry club after baby visit so only just had chance to put photos on :lol:

8B8CE4C3-F4E8-4B23-B5FC-F4F70B006C5A-22770-000018D47DAE65C6.jpg

Karina & Hen & Joe

A6E3B5D1-B764-4DEC-80EB-4C18CE0F3195-22770-000018D4721AFC6F.jpg

Close up of Joe

CCF4B008-BBCB-4622-A010-6BE4359FB057-22770-000018D467A45222.jpg

Aunty Laurie having a cuddle

8302DDB5-A771-4A6E-A3E1-6DCFAED300A8-22770-000018D457410DF0.jpg

My gift to them. One of the few crafty things I have ever finished :lol:

:clap::D ....as I was scrolling down the pics I though...ooo that must be aunty Laurie having a snuggle! :wink:

Beautiful family shot and cross stitch...is it a kit Mostin? Well someone had to ask :wink:

All this talk of big bubbas :shock: ...my pelvic floor is getting a good workout :lol: DS was a dinky (by comparison) 8lb, now 16 & 5ft 10. *sigh* make the most of cuddlies & snuggles ladies, they are diddly for such a short time....

Sha xxx