HENthusiastic

My Wonderful news!

Wow!!! I've not been on the forum for a long long time, and I chose the right day to log on!!! I am so so thrilled for you and K, what wonderful news and what fabulous parents you will make, I am over the moon and confess I'm shedding a tear or two of joy for you both!! Can't wait to see you again and also baby!!!! Aunty omletina sounds good!!!!!

Do we get any photos of you 'with bump' HEN?

She's still a wee thing!! All that mucking out of horses, chooks and alpacas obviously pays off!! :lol::lol:

I know that I've also known for a while but I am still sooooooo sooooooo happy for you guys. Counting down along with the pair of you xxxx

Thank you all again for all your lovely comments. :) We aren't going to find out if we are having a boy or a girl until the birth. It feels so amazing and exciting already, without even knowing the gender! I do know it won't be a baby alpaca though!!! :lol:

It's been so long since I put pic is on, I've forgotten how to do it. There's a post with instructions somewhere isn't there? I can't find that either!! Could somebody remind me please.