Chicken deficient

Calling all Pekin fans

You were both very welcome :D . We thoroughly enjoyed your visit and being able to chat about all things chicken :lol:. Licquorish and Bertie were certainly on best behaviour for you, which was great. Feel free to call in again any time you are passing.

Best of luck with hatch :pray:. We can't wait to see what materialises in three weeks time.

Andrew & Family

I stole cuddles this afternoon.... :D ....thank you so much Andrew & family for making us welcome...and Liquorice & Bertie for being utter gents when mauled by total strangers :clap:

Well, at least I got Liquorice & Bertie in the photo, sorry about your heads and feet :lol:.

IMG_0453s_zps4a6f2277.jpg

Andrew

I stole cuddles this afternoon.... :D ....thank you so much Andrew & family for making us welcome...and Liquorice & Bertie for being utter gents when mauled by total strangers :clap:

Well, at least I got Liquorice & Bertie in the photo, sorry about your heads and feet :lol:.

IMG_0453s_zps4a6f2277.jpg

Andrew

Probs as well, my hair would have clashed with the boys headgear :lol: ...which is really rather spectacular it has to be said :wink:

Ethansmum....I have one of those too (brown guinea) and (white guinea)(whiterabbit)(blackrabbit) and my 3 Labs & feathered babies.. :lol: ...tho' Mouse is strictly a blue grey bunny not black :roll:

I'll be honest, many of my wanderings around the country usually encompass at least one cuddling opportunity with a chook friend or their feathered babies....all met on here, some I speak to daily, others less often but still considered close friends........and I have found no better stress reliever than a chook snuggle, either mine or others....and especially the Pekins.....my Lavender, Mabel & now Liquorice have all brought me back to earth.... :clap: ...I may well be that mad chicken lady :anxious:

Had I gone & met everyone & cuddled all the chooks I wanted to on Sunday, I wouldn't have had time for DH's college reunion...which in my book would have been a good thing, but unfortunately not in his...and I was trying to be a good wife that day...my reward was escaping to Andrew & Liquorice :wink:

I will however keep your kind invite in mind for the future :dance:

Oh amazing -they are just over 8 weeks old and are really delightful. We cant stop looking at them and it would appear we all have said goodnight to them- each of us in turn without any one else knowing! They definitely are a hit with he family. Loving getting them this small as we have a chance to handle them from the word go and also to watch them grow up!

chicks2_zps9bad5cdd.jpg

The first picture is a mottled and the next 2 are millefluers, hopefully they are girls! They are 3 weeks old so not qute ready to come home yet. But when they do...they are going to get spoilt rotten with love!

Edited by Guest