WitchHazel

Tudor Monastery Farm BBC Wed 9pm

For those of us that loved Ruth and the Boys' previous adventures (Edwardian Farm, Victorian Farm, etc etc), you might like to know that there is a new series starting next week.

It's called Tudor Monastery Farm, starts on Weds 13th at 9pm, BBC2.

I'm really looking forward to it, they are so passionate about what they do.

How wonderful! Thanks so much for the heads up on this - I am sooo excited! OH and I spent 15 years as Living Historians before the boys arrived and loved every minute! Still have the tent in the garage if it hasn't been eaten by mice! We had such amazing times immersing ourselves in the 17th cent - me as herbalist/cook and OH as musician....oh, happy days!

Will DEF be watching this one! :dance::clap:

(also have to mention a bit of a 'thing' for Peter :oops::shock: )

Can anyone down South :D tell me if this is repeated on Thurs 14th November on BBC2? I'm not sure of the time. I thought I had read somewhere it was being repeated but not in Scotland :roll: Our Sky box is taken up recording different things on the Wednesday evening and I will be out so may have to miss it :(

I can get English TV :lol: via Sky but have to careful what sky numbers put in. I quite often end up selecting the adult channels if I get the numbers wrong :shock::oops:

Can anyone down South :D tell me if this is repeated on Thurs 14th November on BBC2?

I've had a look at the online Sky Guide and I can see that it is repeated on Thurs 14th on BBC2 England (and BBC2 HD) at 11.20pm.

Otherwise Iplayer (or other catch up service) might be your best bet, as suggested by DM.

HTH

Can anyone down South :D tell me if this is repeated on Thurs 14th November on BBC2?

I've had a look at the online Sky Guide and I can see that it is repeated on Thurs 14th on BBC2 England (and BBC2 HD) at 11.20pm.

Otherwise Iplayer (or other catch up service) might be your best bet, as suggested by DM.

HTH

Thank you I will set Sky to record it on Thursday :D

Our internet speed is too slow and internet connection unreliable to watch anything on iplayer etc. No 3G, 4G, fibre optic jiggery pokery up here. I am not even sure what they are :roll:

What's wrong with her fingernails ? I watched some of this last night and didn't notice anything amiss. :?

They were long, snaggly and dirty when I last looked; I only noticed it when she was preparing food.

I don't think her fingernails are usually especially dirty, it's just that camera closeups really magnify these things. For me it was noticeable in one particular episode of Voctorian Farm, when Ruth was making cheese.

And of course since then, I can't help but look at her hands whatever she is doing.