Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

Turned out nice here although cloudy. Felt a bit humid though. Didn't notice any smog and as I went on a long walk I didn't have breathing problems - seemed clear, no funny taste and the only thing that went in my mouth that I picked off my tongue was a naughty little fly or midgey thing - :vom:

Dull and murky first thing then the sun tried to break through just as it started to drizzle, then just got increasingly murky until it was really dark by 5pm, didn't actually rain until gone 6 and is now raining steadily, I am hoping that it will clean the air a bit.

Yes - I said to OH that I could still smell it and taste the powder this morning. But it seemed to clear up later this afternoon. Visibility was much clearer by the evening. Even the chickens preferred to stay in the greenhouse even though it was dry. Sun out this evening, but lots of black clouds. Wind seems to be coming from the west or south west. Hopefully it will be blown away everywhere soon.

Heavy rain this morning. Had a trip to Leicestershire and it was so much nicer up there - saw sun and blue sky! Although a lot of cloud too. A little bit of rain when we got back home but it seems to be relatively dry now. Still overcast but I really was expecting a longer wet session.

We have sunshine :D:dance: . Don't know the last time we had any - almost didn't know what it was :lol: .

Rain forecast tomorrow though :roll: .

Same here ANH but our sunshine on this side of the river didn't stay long; dry though, apart from a misty shower around 4 o'clock, and quite warm. We also had some sort of strange wind that started off making a strange noise before it actually arrived, don't know what that was :think: .

Not raining here yet today.

Had a lovely sunny day yesterday after a damp start.

Foggy drizzle today and mild.

We are obviously in the wrong part of Cornwall at the moment then :( we are in Fowey with thick mist. In a house which should have amazing views. :roll:

Oh no :(

Don't travel up to North Cornwall this morning whatever you do... it's piddling down!

Heard on the weather forecast that it will clear this afternoon and then a better day tomorrow. Heres hoping that you get to enjoy that view!