Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

My estate agent came to photograph my house yesterday so of course it rained most of the day, he will return on a sunny day to take garden pics thankfully.

Quite misty here this morning and I am working so obviously that means a sunny day :wall: .

Just think lighter evenings next week yippeeeee, soon be the end of football season mega yippeeeee, Hubby will be able to mow the lawns after work leaving the weekends free or doing as he is told.

Had hail and then the sun came out for a while. Clouded over and I went for a walk when the brightness on the horizon reached here. Even saw blue sky. Made it back in time because it fell down when I was home! And it's cold! Number one son says it's going to be stormy tomorrow. I said it had better not storm near me!!!

Hail and thunder this afternoon. More thunder after dark. Blooming freezing too!

Same here; there was a terrific clap of thunder around 4pm..... apparently the lightening struck Banbury Cricket Club and it was on fire. Closely followed by the biggest hailstones I have ever seen - there are still piles of them in my garden :shock::roll:

Oh gosh! How dreadful! Yesterday the clouds looked the same but we had some rain earlier and then murky until the afternoon. Really cold though.

Today is totally different. Breezy but it's a warm wind. Lovely blue sky and such a comfy temperature. Me likeeeeeee muchly! Surprisingly they are still pumping water out from the drains around here! Although I can see the difference from when we went out on our walks a fortnight ago - the water has gone down off the road and fewer houses have pumps now. It's going to be quite a while before this is over.

Quite a misty start here this morning but seems promising. Another day like yesterday would be wonderful.

I love Sunday early mornings when it seems I am the only person out and about in the world