Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

We had the nice weather today :D I spent ages tidying up the veg patch and I took Lara for a walk in the woods......although she came back really filthy so I had to bath her. I actually think I can feel the effect of the sun on my face :shock: So hope it will be the same tomorrow.

We were in Scotland yesterday and the weather was stunning after a frosty start. We flew back into thick fog in Bristol and struggled to even find our way out of the car park. Fortunately it was clearer in the city, because Bristol is a nightmare to navigate around and there were only a few patches on the motorway home. It was thick fog here by midnight though and is still quite foggy now, the sun us trying to burn through.

So glad that we didn't have to drive to Bristol at 4 am today. :anxious:

Frost here this morning and foggy, should be another nice day once it all clears though.

It has been a glorious scorchio week here :D

2deg, and the thickest fog we've had yet :shock:

We had fog all day here yesterday, I had a day off and went down to see Phil as it was his birthday and I hadn't seen him for ages. Fog all down the M40, but as I climbed up the Chilterns to the farm, I came out in bright sunlight - it was like Brigadoon! :lol: