Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

I am cheating with the snow as am currently staying with my brother in Canada. :wink:

Glorious sunshine again today. May do a bit more snowshoeing or go visit one of the winter markets that pop up on the lakes this time of year. 8)

I didn't think you could be at home, you were teasing us :shameonu:

Enjoy the snow they can keep it, we don't want here. :D

Chrissie

Ronseal radiator one coat. It is like thick sticky gloss paint, not nice to use. My radiator was quite yellow and rusty on the edge, so I think that it is going to take a second coat. Used a brush for first coat, think I will sand it down and use a roller for second coat. We have been talking about a new bathroom for several years and the decor has gone from bad to worse, so I have decided to at least paint the door and radiator so that it looks respectable until decisions are made. I am ashamed to have people around to quote as it stands. :oops::roll:

Snowy you must stay where you are for being naughty teasing me into thinking it was snowing in Leicestershire :shameonu:

Glorious day yesterday so we managed o get quite a lot of outdoor chores done, I think rain is due here today but will try to get more chores done before it arrives.

Doesn't the dry weather and a bit of blue sky make a huge difference to your mood, I felt ready to take on the world yesterday. Also light until jut before 6pm, wonderful

Naughty Snowy :notalk::lol:

After a pleasant day yesterday, the clouds gathered late afternoon and it started chucking it down. The wind really picked up too and it's been a bit of a wild night.

Still very windy- not raining at the moment but the sky looks full of it.

Don't think we're going to get any crisp winter weather this year. I've still not bothered to change from my summer duvet with all this murky, mild stuff :roll:

Drizzle and slightly heavier rain this morning then just dull. Sun popped out a couple of times though. Cold and windy. OH tried to tame Madame Alfred Carriere after the horrible winds gave her a comb over. I suggested he give up until the winds dropped! So he pottered around the garden instead.

Naughty Snowy!!! :shameonu: Although I have seen your piccies so I knew where you were! :lol:

Very wet and dull here, everything that was drying up yesterday in the wind is muddy and puddly again.

OH came back from the US yesterday, forgot to set the alarm last night and what with that and it being so dull we've overslept by an hour and a half this morning :shock: . The cat is most disgusted but the dog and chickens are a bit more accommodating :lol: .