Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

Dry, sunny but very cold here. I managed to get the chickens cleaned out which they then showed

me their appreciation by flicking the dry clean bedding EVERYWHERE!

I have sectioned most over tha garden off for the dogs and chickens to try and give it chance to recover.....

i think i will need a few boxes of grass seed though. :(

Bit chilly but it ain't, it ain't and I say it ain't raining! Sunshine too. Places seem to be drying up a bit - even looking down on Marlow it looks like they've got some more land back since I went by on Wednesday. Fingers crossed we don't have it quite as bad as it has been.

Just had a couple of light showers here it has been a lovely day.

I cleaned out the chook run, a pleasant task on a dry bright day, let us hope for many more

Was cold and bright when I cleaned out the ladies, but within 20 minutes it was windy and throwing it down. :roll:

DS did well in Minneapolis, they had unseasonably mild weather. 5 degrees on Wednesday but back to -14 today and snowing. He said that it was strange not seeing a blade of grass for days and driving along clear roads with huge snow banks at the side. It did snow quite heavily on Monday and he went to a park with his girlfriend and insisted on playing on the play equipment, she thought that he was mad, but they are bored with snow whereas it was the first that James had seen for over a year.

Please keep the now your side of the border Snowy as South Derbyshire does not want it. :pray:

Still too dark to tell what the weather as in store here, but the birds are singing and the roads sound dry (I live near a main road so can tell by traffic noise if roads are wet, just in case you all thought I was completely barking :oops: and communicated with roads)