Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

Waindwops keep fallin' on my head

Altogether now . . . .

That was one of my late Dad's favourite songs.

We have had a little rain, not much but enough to stop you being able to get on with jobs. It has been very dull, at one point I thought the sun was going to shine but it changed its mind.

Chrissie

We had a lot of rain through the night but pretty blue sky at the moment, hopefully it has rained itself out for a couple of days.

I will not throw out my old wellies just yet as I feel the weather gods have more wet stuff to throw at us before this month is out.

We had a pretty good week in Cornwall in the end, gorgeous afternoon in St Ives on Monday and a couple of lovely mornings sitting in the sun eating breakfast on our balcony in Fowey. Just need the lottery win now so I can stay there for more than a week every few years :(

On a more positive note it is lovely here this morning warm and sunny and my tomatoes have doubled in size whilst I have been away. :D

It has been lovely here all day too. Lovely walk with the dogs this evening, marred by some numpty who had hit my parked car then driven off :evil::evil::( It is sporting a nasty dent in the front bumper, luckily no damage to the front metal work, but it won't be cheap to fix.... I am beyond mad about it.

Quite chilly here today with just a couple of glimpses of the sun. A shame really as a friend's daughter got married today with a marquee reception and evening do with hog roast. We went along for an hour and a half this evening and it was a bit parky. The forecast for the rest of the week is amazing as was yesterday :roll: