chickencam

Strictly Come Dancing 2014 *May contain spoilers.

I don't think there will ever be a way of scoring that will please everyone. I preferred it when the judges didn't have the final say.

I personally wouldn't vote for Judy but I can fully understand why people are - she is very likeable, tries hard and is entertaining. It is after all firstly an entertainment show, not just a dancing competition and she is obviously striking a chord with a lot of people Some of the comments on the SCD Facebook page are really vitriolic against her; quite unecessary. After saying that, I hope that she doesn't go beyond next week.

The problem I have with the judges is that they always keep the person in with the best dancing ability (obvious I know) but towards the end of the competition this means that someone generally stays in who can dance brilliantly but is not necessarily very popular. I have a problem with Pixie this year. Yes I accept that she can dance but I can't warm to her. In a dance off however she would probably always get the judges vote

It was a shame for Alison to leave because that was a great charleston, but I do like Judy she hasn't got the arrogance of some of the poor dancers in earlier series. She is just having the time of her life and I think people have warmed to her because they can identify with that.

Simon did the dance of the night in my view closely followed by Pixie.

I completely agree about Simon's Argentine tango, it was absolutely outstanding and my favourite dance of the night.

Judy has finally managed to get to the stage everyone else was at on week one, I think. I suppose at least it actually resembled a dance, albeit a pretty terrible one :lol: But it really is time for her to go now.

I agree that Steve and Sunetra could be in danger this week too. Wasn't the top of the leaderboard close? You couldn't put a pin between them all.

Tess is not a natural presenter is she? I've never really thought that she has that natural, easy presenting/interviewing style that Claudia and Zoe have, it just happened to pale into insignificance when compared to the awfulness of Brucie :lol: Zoe and Claudia would make a terrific double act.

I really didn't want Steve to go this weekend, he is just such a nice guy, clearly enjoying every moment of the experience and so gracious about losing the dance off. However, a strapping great bloke with fused ankles was never going to do well in the jive, and based on the evening's performances it was the right decision.

Sunetra to go next, I think, then after that I am not sure I could choose. The standard is so high now.