chickencam

Strictly Come Dancing 2014 *May contain spoilers.

I know what you mean, sadietoo. Pixie's performance was very accomplished and she didn't put a foot wrong, it just wasn't very Charleston-y. Mind you, the music didn't really lend itself to a Charleston, she really should have been dancing American Smooth to that song. I wonder if the couples are allowed to ask for a different song if they feel that the one they have been given doesn't lend itself to a particular dance?

There was a lot in her Charleston, but it just didn't have that kooky fun appeal and looked a bit frantic, I also felt that she didn't have the swivel that the judges are normally looking for. I was surprised at her high score, I love a good Charlton like the one that Mark and Karen did the week before.

I think that I would like Mark to win, not someone I thought that I would warm to at all, but I think he has come on in leaps and bounds and is just loving the experience so much. Another contender now has to be Simon, I really wasn't keen on him and I don't like Kristina's false persona I find that she tends to correograph for herself rather than her partner. but again he is so much improved.

I was very irritated by the waltzathon as it seemed to be just a way for the judges to manipulate the scores. I can't see how they could place 6 couples in a proper order after 90 seconds of dancing and no discussion time afterwards. As soon as it started I said to my OH that Pixie would be first as it would shoot her up the scoreboard. Let us not forget that she was quite low down after her dance, second from bottom I think, which makes her being in the dance off unsurprising.

Her dance was not as good as Simon's and I was very surprised at Craig saving her as he didn't seem to be judging her on that dance but her overall ability.

They are all so good that anyone could have gone this week. I would like Caroline to win, she puts so much heart into her dances.

My money is on Simon; that performance was just sublime, and from no dance experience and a massive chip on his shoulder, he has come such a long way.

Frankie's dance just didn't do it for me this time.

Caroline's dance was beautiful too, but her crying is starting to grate, and she has previous dance experience... for what it's worth, I still think she's pregnant :wink: