chickencam

Strictly Come Dancing 2014 *May contain spoilers.

It's always the same at this point in the show, the worst ones are kept in at the expense of better ones. It is usually a wake up call and hopefully will right itself soon.

Steve Backshall is pretty amazing I think. He had a broken back fairly recently (I remember seeing him on The One Show in a full body brace - must have been 3-4 years ago)). He had 12 operations and the same accident caused a serious injury to his ankle - won't go into details here as it is gruesome but it can be googled - and as a result his ankle and foot bone have been fused together so he cant bend one of his feet at all. Never a mention of it and not going for the sympathy vote. Very commendable

Scott was brilliant, I really thought he was going to dance the whole dance as a hunchback that would have been genius.

I didn't take to Frankie's dance like the judges, the music was so wrong for a tango in my opinion. Judy lived up to expectations :D

I have just discovered that my (nearly :shock: ) 7 month old sproglet loooves Strictly :dance:

I've recorded them and i've only just got chance to watch (on 2nd show) and Abigail is glued to the tv - admittedly we don't have the telly on very much - maybe she is just interested in the telly :lol:

so, now I will be watching a little bit more :D

Cathy

x

Yes, I thought those poor dogs looked absolutely terrified too. What an awful idea that was.

Judy was dreadful and should have gone. I rather liked Scott's dance - yes there was a lot wrong with it, but it was cleverly choreographed and they both clearly enjoyed it. I loved Frankie's dance but agree that it wasn't very 'tango-y' but then I think that was the case with a number of the dances.

What happened to Claudia? I missed the beginning of the programme.

I've really taken to Simon now, he was a bit cocky to begin with.

It'll be Judy of course if she's in the dance off. Otherwise I think Jake's not so hot. I've never taken to Steve he could go.

I love it all really as much now as the first series :D

I do think that the couple placed last by the judges should automatically go into the dance off, with the second couple being voted in by combined judges'/public vote. It seems very unfair that someone who is so far behind the rest of the contestants should be saved week after week. I don't just mean Judy, of course, we've seen it with John Sargeant, Ann Widdicombe etc.