coco

Go sober

I am having last glass of wine this evening, then none for a month. Friday night will be the hardest as I do like a glass or two in the evening. Its for a good cause and feels good to be doing something for somebody else. I shal rise to the challenge. Willl keep you posted. :)

I have offered to go sober with some of the girls on my old ward. They won't let me do it as I have been sober since 1996, and they think its cheating :!::!::!: It is not my fault that I am allergic to alcohol or grapes is it :?::?:

So I can go without chocolate instead :shock::shock::shock: . I have promised I will endeavour to go without and that is choccie cake , bickies, ice-cream...anything with chocolate in it, so no sprinkles on my cappuccino either .This could be quite a task but I'm in . :D:D

The weekend will be the hardest for me too. I love a glass or several of red Fri/Sat night :wink: and sometimes a few with Sunday dinner.

Also GBBO is usually accompanied by a glass of wine :(

I will, however, look forward to the very nice bottle of red I shall buy ready for 1st Nov with all the money I would have saved :wink:

I have offered to go sober with some of the girls on my old ward. They won't let me do it as I have been sober since 1996, and they think its cheating :!::!::!: It is not my fault that I am allergic to alcohol or grapes is it :?::?:

So I can go without chocolate instead :shock::shock::shock: . I have promised I will endeavour to go without and that is choccie cake , bickies, ice-cream...anything with chocolate in it, so no sprinkles on my cappuccino either .This could be quite a task but I'm in . :D:D

Hahaha, maybe I should do that too! Although I'm also a crisp fan and haven't eaten those in about three weeks. Not so much by choice, more out of need. (My digestive system has gone into puberty... Not listening to normal commands and being very moody and grumpy...)